『T』『h』『i』『r』『t』『e』『e』『n』

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As the last day of Chisa sensei being our homeroom teacher for a while, we gathered together as we proceeded to the festival.

The night sky is how I came to wish to fly. It is the most beautiful art, alive with energy, a song for the eyes. Stars filled the sky, It was the promise of life in the darkness, a sense of warmth springing from the cold.

The festival was always a place of unrestrained joy. The stalls and lights lit up the summer's day. Music filled the air, festive atmosphere lifted the spirits and made the people want to move, jump and sing. It was a time to celebrate being alive, celebrate the wonders of creation and be one with the community. 

I fixed my purple yukata as i checked myself in the mirror one more time, i traveled across the tiny city as i could hear people chattering, singing and all sorts of stuff in the distance.

I scanned through the stalls of delicious food that made my stomach growl as not that far away i see my classmates.

I greeted them as they complemented my outfit and how i look gorgeous in a yukata, i tried not to blush however that failed. Not long after i heard familiar footsteps, i look swiftly as my hair swayed in the wind of the night.

My blush didn't fade, it increased as i noticed Nanami in front of me with a pick yukata that fitted perfectly on her body.

Her glossy lips smiled at me, her soft pastel hair getting blown by the wind. Her tinted cheeks where visible as she put a strand of hair behind her hear as i heard little comments like "cute".

"Hi everyone..." Her gentle voice echoed as she waved innocently.

As people greeted her i was still standing there, with a shocked expression. Soon after she approached as she giggled at my reaction.

"So you finally seen me in a yuka-"

"You look really pretty Nanami..." I interrupted her as she covered her face and looked into my eyes once again.

"Thank you (Y/N), you look pretty too! It really suits you" she replied as i tried to act calm in front of her.

As everyone was splitting of and doing their own things, i felt Nanami linking her arm with mine as we visited many stalls with games obviously and got something to eat.

Throughout this whole day i was planning to confess my feeling for her, my nervous self was debating whether to do it or not.

Still not sure to confess, i was leaving it at the end of the day and decide on my desition.