『N』『i』『n』『e』『t』『e』『e』『n』

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The friday has finally came as it gave me some sort of hope, I fixed up my hair as I washed my face whilst getting ready for school. I was fixing my school uniform as I thought how well my relationship is going with Nanami, I pouted and tried not to blush as the thought of further relationship touching.

I shaked my head as I mentally slapped myself, I grab my bag and head out the door as I opened it I saw the innocent girl in front of me. About to knock on the door.

"Oh, (Y/N) are you alright? Are you sick?" She had a worried expression as she cups my warm cheeks.

"Y-Yh I'm fine, it was just a little hot in my room haha..." I smile to her as her hands left my cheeks and grabbed my hand, making our hands intertwine.

I keep silence as she rambles lightly about a new game that she discover as I avoided eye contact whilst trying not to think what I was thinking about in my bedroom. I checked my phone to see what date it was which as a class we was counting down how many days until Chisa sensei comes back which was a few months.

We decided that closer to the date we would do a celebration of her coming back and being our home room teacher. We enter the classroom as usual, classmates chattering or just studying together...expect Nekomaru and Akane to be honest.

As I tried to listen to the teacher, my mind goes to another world in my head . Which happens occasionally. I thought about what creative decorations I could do when Chisa sensei comes back as it made me wonder her reaction when she sees us once again.

I felt a little tap on my arm as I looked to the side and saw Nanami passing me a little note I took it from her and read it sneakily.

'We should hang out again on the weekend, how about since its Friday you should go over to my dorm and have a sleepover again...if you want. I really enjoyed it last time <3' I read it as I tried not to blush.

I wrote on the line of agreeing as I passed it to her once again and she nodded to me as I looked over to the teacher which was writing on the board and tried to listen to her and take important notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school came by as I reminded to Nanami that I had to start planning out the decorations as I wouldn't have to panick closer to the day. I went into the art room as I got out a pig piece of thick paper and a pencil as I sketched the 'welcome back' in a cute font as I also noted down the the colors that are going to be on it.

I heard the sliding door open as I saw the fragile pastel haired girl as she held a two onigiri in her hand as she placed her bag and jacket on the floor.

"I got you a little snack..." She said to me calmly as she passed the onigiri to me. Taking it from her hand with a assuring smile.

"Awh, Thank you" I say to her as I quickly kissed her soft cheek which she smiled at.

As I was looking onto the paper once again and thought about the different materials that I'm going to use on it, I heard a little bump behind me as I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

To my note, Nanami decided to sit behind me and watch me plan out and eat as she back hugs my waist as she placed her small head onto my shoulder. My heart beated faster as I tried to not think about it too much.

As the time went by, I heard little snores behind me as I put the equipment away and turned my head whilst I gently shaked her awake. She looks up at me with some rice leftovers on her mouth, I giggle while I brush it of with my fingers as I helped her up and decided to go back to the dorms as it was getting late.

We hung out in Nanami's room as we had snacks scattered and the curtains down to set the mood of the game we was playing. As Nanami headed to the bathroom, I was looking for another game to play. I scanned across one which looked quite seductive,the thumbnail shows two girls nearly kissing each other whilst having their school shirts unbuttoned as they both leaned against the desk. I tried not to blush as I ponder if I should click it or not.

Soon after she comes back whilst yawning and sat next to me, a calm expression whilst she noticed what I saw.

"It's actually one of my favourite games..." She puts a strand of hair behind her ear.

She clicks the game as she opened up a load file where she left of and the image showed two girls on the bed as one of them was on top of each other.

"I wonder the experience you get with a girl" I saw some light tint on her cheeks.

"I wanted to try it with you.." She admits as she leaned towards me and let's her lips go on mine as we shared a kiss.

She grabs onto my shoulders as we both went down together, her ontop of me as I lay down onto my back. Whilst both of our cheeks were blushed pink. Her shirt had some buttons undone as I could see some of her chest, the silence appeared as she wanted to make sure you want to do it.

You nodd at her as you grab her cheeks and pulled her down whilst our lips attach once again.