『F』『o』『u』『r』

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The class was falling apart...literally it was because of the destruction that Nekomaru and Akane made in the middle of class to do some combat training.

I moved my wooden desk next to Nanami because i know once they start fighting, it's going to be messy. Also at the same time when objects are flying everwhere I'll try to protect Nanami while she is playing her game.

The sliding door moved to the side as  tangerine orange hair was seen outside of the classroom.

"Hey, what are you doing-" Chisa got interrupted by Akane getting thrown to the chalk board.

"What's wrong" Nekomaru said in his normal yet aggressive tone.

Akane suddenly jumped up as she wipped the sweat off her face.

"I'm not done yet!" She attacked Nekomaru and started another fight.

I was sarcastically laughing and kept close to Nanami as i was scared what was going to happen next.

"My classroom is literally falling apart..." Chisa mumbled to herself.

"What do we do about this" A cold tone was heard from Fuyuhiko.

I turned behind me, there was the ultimate princess Sonia and the ultimate nurse Mikan with the teacher who fainted on the ground.

"The teacher who came to class fainted, too." Sonia spoke those words as Mikan put a cool towel on the teachers forhead.

This is quite normal for class 77-B

"Nidai, destruction of the classroom is a matter of serious concern" Chisa stated as she walked to Nekomaru.

"What did you say? We're training in realistic combat conditions!" He leaned into Chisa's faces.

As a teacher you would try and stop the situation however...

"Well, it's okay, then." She walked off to the side as everyone had a look on their face saying.

'Really?'

A faint touch was present on my shoulder, my view to my right side was just pastel pink hair.

Nanami placed her head on my shoulder as she was still continuing her game on her console.

I tried not to blush, but you could see my visible tint on my cheeks.

Her tired look was shown, how much sleep does she even get if she's tired all the time?