Presentation

Okay, so hi guys. I just want to make things clear for y'all. I am not an English speaker, I am actually French from Canada. So it's gonna have misspelling in this story. I really hope there won't be too much but still. I just want you guys to be patient with me.

Si vous parlez français et aimeriez lire cette histoire en français, vous pouvez me laisser votre souhait en commentaire et s'il advient que vous soyez plusieurs à le demander, j'en ferai une copie.

In this chapter, I just introduce you the characters, cause you know...

Lalisa Manoban:

(A/N: So basically, she looks like that during the story

(A/N: So basically, she looks like that during the story. She doesn't have red hair or her clear blonde hair from Boombayah era. Plus her visuals in Ddu-du-ddu-du are so beautiful... so you know.)

About her:

Lalisa, known as Lisa is the CEO of an important company of medical equipment. She is 25, but started her adult life at the age of 18. Her parents are really supportive and love their daughter more than anything else. Lisa has two brothers and a sister. Ten and Sorn are older than her and Bambam is a year younger. They made the decision to change their names after they moved to Korea. It is easier for people to call them by their "universal" names. Lisa is a real genius, like, for real. She is cold toward everyone, except her close friends and family. She gets angry easily and can't stand stubborn people. Things are better her way and no one can dissuade her to do otherwise. Basically, she's stubborn and hates stubborn people. 

Like I said before, Lisa is a cold-hearted CEO, but a sweet and loving daughter, sister, wife and mom. Her best friend is Park Chaeyoung, aka Rosé, aka Roseanne. They both know each other since middle school. Lisa is married to Son Chaeyoung, a girl she met in high school. To not make things weird, she calls her best friend Rosé and her wife Chae. Her wife and her got a son,  Kayden Chin-Hae Manoban.

Yun Jennifer /  Kim Jennie :