8

Playlist :

☛ Giant - Calvin Harris, Rag'n'Bone Man

☛ Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer

☛ Aloha - M∅me

☛  Love Shot - Exo

Not related to the content of the chapter.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Jennie POV

I couldn't believe it. Lisa had called her wife's name. I am not angry at her because I know she's still processing  Chaeyoung' death. But it hurts me so bad. I never gave myself to someone that easily, and she reminded me why, I didn't mean anything to her nor to anyone else. She only wanted me for my body and not my person. She was not at fault, I was. I shouldn't have let her have sex with me, knowing her emotional state. 

Even if my rational side would think it was all wrong, my reckless one had liked every second of it. I felt complete and not because she was filling my inside. I wanted to live that, the feeling of security, of being loved and desired. The thing was she didn't love me and I didn't love her, we were just there for one another because that's the only thing we could do. I had to help her to get through her wife's death, and she had to help me to get out of my hell. When everything would be over for the both of us, we would take different paths and all of this would be past memories. 

It has been two days since that incident. I waited for her to leave for work before getting up. I didn't want to face her, I felt ashamed.  On her side, she was definitely getting home late on purpose. We felt so awkward toward each other. 

" Jennie, can we go to the park?" Kayden asked me with his small voice.

I was still in my sweatpants and my oversized Lilo and Stitch t-shirt, not in the mood to even step a foot out of the house. He smiled at me with his white little teeth, his big eyes Lisa gave him and with his popped out dimples. How could you say no to this little guy?

" Sure. Just let me take a shower."

" Thank you Jen!"

I  ran my hand in his dark hair and went straight to the shower. The hot water helped me to relax my tensed muscles. I hurried myself since I didn't want to let the kids alone for too long. I dried my hair and put on black jeans and a black and white blouse. 

When I got to the living room, the kids had made houses with the couch's cushions. I was about to scold them but was interrupted by my phone ringtone. It was Momo.

" Hey Momoring!" I happily said to her.

" How are you Jendeukie?"

" I'm... Okay I guess."

Silence fell on the line.

" I would like to see you soon if it's possible." I said.

" I am free today if you want ."

" I am going to the park with the kids right now, but -"

" I can meet you there maybe?" she proposed.

" Sure! We are going to the park at the corner of Main street. You know, The little booties. "

" Yeah. See you there in a minute then!"

She hung up. I looked at the children hidden in their castle.

" Okay you little monsters, clean your mess before we go to the park."