3

Jennie POV

Once she left the room, I went to the fridge to check what I could use to cook. I finally decided to make spaghetti. I wasn't in the mood to cook. The pasta were boiling while I was cutting some peppers, then Lisa came back. She sat in front of me and looked at what I was doing quietly. 

" What's your name again?" she asked me her voice neutral. 

" Kim Jennie." I told her not paying attention to her.

" I'm Lalisa by the way." 

I looked at her. Something was fishy. Why would she come nicely to me and talk to me?

" I understood earlier that you are the type of girl who can't shut her mouth, am I right? Let me tell you something, I won't be your friend, I don't want you here, so better be low profile when I am home. I don't want your kid to run everywhere in the house. The only rooms you can go to are your bedrooms, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the laundry room, that's it. That's my house, better follow my rules. If you go to any other rooms without my permission, I am kicking you out. I want you to clean the house when I'm at work and you to make dinner for when I get back from the office. When I am at home, I don't want to see you around. Am I clear?" she told me not so nicely.

I nodded and tried to stay focused on the dinner. She then left to the living room I guess. I wanted to cry. Sure, it was better than home, but it wasn't really nice to leave from my abusive husband to an awful boss. 

I felt my tear rolling down my cheek. I rapidly wiped it. I set the table and placed two plates. I cleaned the kitchen and made two other plates for Lovie and I. I went upstairs and told Kayden the dinner was ready.

"I'll tell mommy, thanks Jennie!" he told me before leaving.

" Come on Lovie, we are going to eat."

" I'm coming mama..." she told me, leading the way to our room. 

We sat on the floor and ate our meal. I looked at her and sigh. She was eating her pasta, taking so much big bites, she looked like a hamster. She then looked at me.

"Will Sang-Hun come back mama?" she asked me out of the blue.

" He won't." I said sternly.

"Promise?"

" I promise baby. Now eat."

She finished her plate and fell asleep. I took her and put her in bed. Then I went downstairs to wash Kayden and Lisa's mess. Hopefully, she wasn't there anymore. I started to wash the dishes getting lost in my head. 

*cling*

I flinch letting the fork I was washing, fall on the ground. My breath stayed stuck in my throat. I looked I where the sound was coming from. It was only Lisa who had made a vase fall. She looked at me frowning. I let myself breath finally. 

" Clean that up." She told me, leaving the room.

" Why would I be the one cleaning the mess you made yourself?" I talked to myself.

I saw her from the corner of my eyes coming back.

" What did you just say?" she asked me coldly.

" I said you should be the one cleaning your own mess."I defied her.

She got closer, our bodies almost touching. I immediately looked down not strong enough to look at her in the eyes.

" Listen to me stupid... You don't wanna play with me. If you talk back to me once again, I promise you won't have any bright future, not  you nor your kid."