10

Playlist:

☞ Bloodline - Ariana Grande

☞ Forever Young - Blackpink

☞ Break up with your girlfriend - Ariana Grande

☞ Ddu-du Ddu-du - Blackpink

☞ Zombie - The Cranberries

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Lisa POV

This stupid computer was slow to open and I just wanted to crash it against the wall. Did I really have to go to work just for that on my day-off? That's stupid. My fucking secretary was too dumb seriously. She let someone go inside my office like that, she's so fired. I was tapping my fingers on my desk when my phone vibrated in my suit's pocket. I fetch it with one hand while the other one was concentrated on taping my computer's password.   

The session opened and my eyes travelled on the screen to find out some files had been moved to the trash. I took the call and continued to look for other missing files. 

" Yeah?" I said distractedly.

" Lisa, where are you?" Jisoo asked me.

" At the office, why?"  I found out another dossier hidden in the tab document.

" You should come back home... Jennie - "

I got out of my trance and terror washed all over me. 

" Jennie? Is she okay? I am on my way home." I told her hastily before hanging up.

I shut down my Mac and ran to the elevator and pressed on the underground parking lot button. My palms were getting sweaty from my anxiety and my foot was taping the floor. What could have happened? Did her husband touch Kayden? What if ... I could feel tears making their way to my lids. If something happened to Kayden, I wouldn't pardon myself. Why did I leave them at the mall? 

Once the doors opened, I ran as fast as I could to my car. Yes, I have two cars, one home that I use when I am not at work, and another one here, at the office when I have to look professional. I pushed my foot on the acceleration pedal and went through a couple of red lights. I couldn't waste any time. Then, a police car went in front of me and turn on the revolving lights. That's when I understood Jisoo sent someone to escort me. We turned on my street and I could see at least two ambulances and four police cars. My heart stopped beating at the sight of the scene in front of me.  I pulled over and ran out of my vehicle like a fury and ran to my house. A couple of journalists were trying to get pieces of information on what had happened. When they saw me, the practically ran in my direction, drowning me in the crowd.

" Get the fuck out of my way!" I screamed at them.

Two police officers helped me out of their grip and got me in the security perimeter. The first thing I saw was Kayden. I ran to him and took his face in my hand.

" Mommy!" He told me crying.

" Are you okay baby?" I asked him still searching for a bruise or a cut.

" I'm fine... Jennie she went to help Lovie." He said to me.

" I'll be right back."

I walked to the front door and that's when two men in black clothes got out with a stretcher transporting a black mortuary cover ( I don't know how it's called). I stopped dead in my track. It couldn't be... My heart got stuck in my throat. I watched the scene in slow-motion. I jumped when a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to look at Jisoo.