12

Playlist:

👉Bon Bon Chocolat - Everglow

👉Let's Shut Up And Dance - NCT 127, Jason Derulo, Lay

👉No One - Alicia Keys

👉My Way - Ava Max

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Jennie POV

It has been four days since the incident with Sang-Hun. Lisa and I had baked for the kids who decided to stay with Lisa's parents. We had the house only for the two of us for four days. It was nice but I was starting to miss my little baby girl. Even if I was sad to not see her, the dinner was keeping my mind occupied. Lisa was actually at work in the day, but as soon as the sky would turn dark blue almost black, she would come back to prepare for her stupid charity dinner. I was preparing my mental self for the night. The day seemed like it would never end. I cleaned up the entire house, made laundry and fold everyone's clothing. When the clock showed me it was four in the afternoon, I decided to take a bath. I tried to relax a little bit in the hot water. The bubbles were music to my ear each time I would move. 

My life was so messed up. The lover with whom I had a child, the lover who should have protected me, cherish me, just stabbed me over and over again. Then I met her, this charismatic, this incredible woman. She arrived in my miserable life. She was such a jerk. I didn't like her at first, but I knew better all of her was only a facade to her real self. She started to open up to me and we grew closer. She was firstly the hand feeding me, then a friend, and then, something close to a lover. The same second she showed me affection, she built a wall between us. This wall was not ticking enough, nor resistant enough to just block me out of her life. Some days, she would be a great friend, laughing at my jokes, smiling at my clumsiness, and other days, she would just turn cold as the bitch she was in the very beginning. When she showed me her true self, my heart melted for her, it let her in and take a sit. I had issues with trusting people. She gained my trust, she gained my respect and my admiration, but when she gained all of that, she just took it and ripped it all. My so sensitive heart took all of the broken pieces and put them back together. When I started to feel things for her, my heart knew he couldn't just forget, just do as if it was nothing. I tried and tried to make my stupid heart understand it couldn't be and should let go of her, but it can't, even if she can't love me back. 

I got out of the tub and put a towel around my bust. I dried my hair and watched my reflexion in the mirror. It was what Lisa was seeing when she was looking at me. What was wrong with it? I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. When my body and my hair weren't wet anymore, I put on my red lacy panties. I waxed my legs, who weren't hairy. I just didn't want any hair to pop out during the dinner. The bikini area and my armpits were done by laser hair removal. When my legs were soft as velvet, I put on some moisturizing lotion and let it dry. I had to wear a special bra since the dress wasn't covering my shoulders. 

Since I was alone and I had to do a lot of preparation to do, I decided to play music. I curled a little bit my hair, only to make it look more alive and healthy. When my hair was done, I took my makeup and applied it on my face. I made my eyebrows look darker, my eyelashes longer, my eyelids looking redder and my lips bright red.  I looked really nice. I walked to my closet and pulled out my black high heels. I carefully took the dress out of the wardrobe and decided to slip into my shoes before getting in the long dress. When I found myself in only my heels and underwears, I looked at me in the mirror behind the door of the room. I looked hot. I felt like I wanted to impress Lisa, showing her what she was missing. 

I chased those ideas out of my mind and put on my red dress.