14

Playlist:

☞ Birthday - Somi

☞ Way Down We Go - Kaleo

☞ Mad Love - Mabel

☞ Move! - NIKI

Sorry for not updating (As always duh...) Just wrote this chapter, hope you like it and please support the story if you do enjoy it, we are now running for the wattys2019!!!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Jennie POV

Lisa was at work and the kids were at school and kindergarten. Yes, I had to live alone. It has been a month since Lisa and I slept together and we did get closer. We do not act like a couple in front of the children, we aren't at that stage, but we do have our date night. Well, only if Lisa is not at work. Since the incident at her office and the files that got moved, there is an investigation and she's being paranoid. I don't know what kind of files that person has in her possession, but yeah... We do not sleep in the same bed either, but I do get a goodnight kiss almost every night. 

I was done folding the washing. I put everyone's pile in a laundry basket and went to the bedrooms to put them in their closet. Once I was done, I went past a door between Lisa's room and Kayden's. I tried to open it, but it was locked. My curiosity was growing every passing minute. I tried to change my mind by doing more laundry but I couldn't contain myself anymore. I took a bobby pin in my bathroom and went to the locked door. I squatted in front of the lock and slid inside it the pin.  I concentrated on the complicated lock and heard a "click" not too long after.  I could open the door, but fear washed over me. If the door was locked, it's because Lisa didn't want me or anybody else to see the interior of that room. I got up and decided to not open it. I felt guilty. My phone vibrated in my jeans back pocket. I jumped, surprised by the loud ringtone of my phone. 

" Jesus!" I said, leading my hand to my heart.

" Yeoboseyo?" I said, scratching my nape.

" Hey Nini, I have some free time during lunch time, wanna grab something with me?" 

It was Lisa... Just hearing her voice, my heart began to beat faster. It was all new to me this sweet Lovey-dovey thing going on between us two. I loved everything she'd do for me, even if it was only preparing my morning coffee. 

" Yeah, where? At what time?" I asked her.

" Just meet me in front of my office, we'll go together to the restaurant, and be there for elven forty-five."

" Okay! See you in an hour then!" I told her all smile.

" Yeah, see you..."

I ran to the shower. If only I had known I would have been going out today, I would have showered when I got up this morning. I washed my hair and rapidly brushed my teeth. I put on some makeup, not too much, Lisa hates it, but just enough so I look good and healthy. I opened my closet and took a look at every possible outfit. I decided to just put on black tight jeans, a blue and white striped shirt off shoulders. I wore my black high heels and decided to dress my hair in a high ponytail. Once I was done, it was already eleven. I took my car keys and locked the door before jumping in my new red CX 5. I drove to Lisa's office and waited for her outside, I knew she wouldn't like it if I'd go upstairs to her cabinet. That's why I stayed sitting on a bench. Bees were flying near me and my scared of everything side forced me to watch them closely, just in case one of them would fly by me and land on my bare skin. As if they had nothing else to do than trying to sting me...