13

Playlist :

☞ Kill This Love - Blackpink

☞ Hope Not - Blackpink

☞ Don't Know What To Do - Blackpink

☞ Kick It - Blackpink

Yass Queens! I waited for the comeback with my friends and let's say we looked way too happy to be at school the day they had their comeback. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Lisa POV

The sunrays woke me up sweetly. I groaned and opened my eyes. I stretched out and looked around the room. On my left was a pretty naked Jennie. She was sleeping on her belly, showing off her naked back and her messed up hair. I watched her sleep some more before getting up. 

So last night really happened... I smirked and put on a shirt and shorts. I silently closed the door behind me and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I couldn't stop a smile to make its way on my face. Her lips, her touch, her wild side... I couldn't stop thinking about her.  

A pair of arms made their way around my waist and a chin set down on my shoulder. 

"You're awake?" I asked her, flipping the pancake.

" Mmh."

I turned my head to look at her. She turned her head too, making our noses brush each other. Our eyes met and time stopped. I didn't care if the pancake would burn. Her mesmerizing brown eyes looked down at my lips before coming back up to my eyes. I leaned toward her, pressing my lips on hers. She sighed loudly when I started to move my lips. Our kiss became more and more hungry but was stopped when Jennie pulled herself away from me.

" It's gonna burn." She told me staring at the ground.  

Her shyness made me smile. She was too cute what the hell!

" Go sit at the table, I'll bring you breakfast."

I watched her walk to her seat in an oversized t-shirt, hiding her panties. I silently hoped she wasn't wearing any.  I tried to focus on cooking breakfast even though the intense stare Jennie was giving me. She had to stop if she didn't want me to take her right there on the kitchen table.  When our plates were finally done, I joined her at the table. I sat down on her right and dig into my food. I was starving! Jennie stopped her stare game and ate just like I did. 

" When are the kids coming back home?" Nini asked me.

" I am not sure about it... my mother loves them so much she's ready to adopt the both of them. She probably has  a schedule with all the activities she wants to do with them." I told her.

" I miss them." She whispered.

I nodded.

" I miss them too. These little monsters are fun to have around." I laughed.

Jennie smiled and finished her plate.

" If you want, I can pick them up at my parents' house?" I proposed to her

She nodded hastily with her biggest smile.

I smiled sweetly to her before nodding. I went to the laundry room and changed my clothing for more appropriate clothes. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to fish my car keys in the little pot where we keep the keys. Jennie was sitting on the sofa.