II.

y/n's pov

I nod and smile to my friend. She starts to explain how badly she wants to debut. Apparently, she has been training for one year already, which makes me feel kinda sad. Not because of the fact that my best friend is finally becoming an idol but because we used to tell each other everything when we were younger. I can see the happiness in her eyes as she talks and that makes me feel so much better. If we can't share each other's secrets we will share our happiness. A clap interrupts my thoughts and I look at Sian.

"Ya y/n!" Sian says while crossing her arms, pretending to be mad.

"I'm sorry! Your happiness distracted me." I smile to her, pouting.

"Wait! I am going to show you some videos!"

Sian takes the remote and she puts the videos. I look at the TV carefully. Nine girls dance in a red room. I bop my head to the beat of the song.

"They are really good." I say while looking at Sian.

"They are. I aspire to be as good as them." She says, looking at me with a big smile on her face.

The video ends but Sian plans to put a new one. I chuckle while she jumps happily. The song starts and I can't help myself but dance with her.

"Look! That one is my best friend, Jae." I look at the boy with the guitar while he's singing. Sian smiles proudly and we keep dancing to the song.

"So you know all of them?" I ask her while trying to catch my breath.

"I do. We see each other at the cafeteria sometimes. And when they are free, we usually hang out and stuff." She explains. The song ends and Sian looks at me.

After two more songs, one of them being Lullaby, Sian points at the TV.

"Just one more, I promise. This group hasnt even debuted yet but i'm sure you will like them." I nod to myself, ready to see the group Sian shows me. I freeze. It can't be him, but it is? My eyes widen and I gasp.

"What's wrong? I know they are handsome but I mean, that's too much." She looks at me while pausing the video.

"Yeah uh, can you zoom a little?"

Sians tilts her head.

"Yeah, I guess. Why?" I shake my head. It's him. My heart jumps a little and I look at Sian. She has a confused look in her face.

"What is it? You know him?" I nod. His already familiar curls and dimples confirm it.

"That is the boy I met at the airport, he was really nice, you know. I just didn't expect seeing him again. That's all." Sian laughs.

"So you wanted to see him again?" She hits me with her elbow lightly while raising her eyebrows.

"Yes. I mean no. I mean I don't know. It just surprised me." I mumble.

"Bang Chan is his stage name. His real name is Chris." Sian says with a smirk.

I knew he was famous. His visuals, the conversation with the dark boy. He had to be an idol. I look at the screen again and see his friend.

"I saw him, too." I point at the dark boy, looking at Sian.

"Changbin? He is really nice despite his look." She assures me.

"You know them?"

"Yeah, y/n. I told you, you just weren't listening." She jokes and I fake laugh.

The song starts playing again as I watch him dance.

Chris

I find myself smiling while looking at Chris. He is really good at dancing and so are the other eight boys in his group. I suddenly feel jealous. Sian gets to see them everyday. She even hangs out with them. I really want to do it, too. I like him. Not in a romantic way, of course. I don't even know him. I just know his name and that he is really good at dancing. And producing music, I guess. I just think he was so nice to me when we first met and I would love to have a friend like him.

"y/n, you seem tired. You should go to sleep now." Sian once again interrupts my thoughts and I nod, still very surprised.

"Also, tomorrow I am going to practice. If you need anything you can call me or whatever, ok?."

"Yes, sure. Thank you Sian. Good luck tomorrow." I give her a hug as I walk to my now room, smiling. Is she going to see them tomorrow?

I lay in my bed while thinking of my day. I thought living here would be very difficult, since I don't know korean and well, the only person I know is Sian. But, somehow, I now feel good and positive about it. My eyes start closing and I can't wait for another adventure here in Seoul.

>

The light wakes me up. I yawn while stretching. My first day in Korea and I still don't have any plans. Sian told me she is free tomorrow and apparently she prepared a little tour around Seoul, so I promised her not to see the whole city until she is with me. I look through the window and find a beautiful city, many people walk down the streets and children laugh with their parents. I really can't wait to discover this place, my new home. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. I find a note in the mirror and read it out loud.

If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough. I am proud of you, y/n. Seoul is happy to finally have you here. Love- Sian x

I look at myself in the mirror and smile. These two days have been the happiest in my life. I still can't believe I ran away. None of this would have been possible without Sian. She opened her house for me and she gave me a new life. I tie my hair in a high ponytail and I do my makeup, thinking about my plans for the day. I wanted to buy something for Sian or maybe prepare food for her. She is working hard and she deserves it.

I walk to my room and change my clothes. My phone then vibrates and I look at the screen. Sian.

siannoying: hey y/n. could you maybe bring me my bag? i left it on my room and i really need it.

me: sure, where are you?

siannoying: at the jyp building, remember? i'll send you location.

I take her bag and my keys as I walk to the location Sian sent me. Is it that important? I mean, I am okay with it, Sian deserves it and I would do anything for her. But I wanted to have time to make a surprise for her. I reach the big building and I gasp. I enter and find a cafeteria.

me: sian, where are you? i'm here.

siannoying: give me a sec. here, where?

me: cafeteria

siannoying: could u come to the practice room? just say you know me, it'll be fine.

me: yeah, ig.

I enter the cafeteria looking for something to eat, I didn't have time to eat yet and I'm really hungry. I decide what I want as I look for my money. I bump into someone and close my eyes with a worried look.

"Mianhae." I say, still not looking at the stranger. I am glad Sian decided to give me some korean words in case I needed them.

"No problem." I hear the stranger chuckle. Wait. That accent...

I look at him and blush. Chris.

"Lost again, babygirl?"