IX.

rules (n.) one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity.

y/n's pov

After making sure no one saw us leave the building we got out. Haruto wasn't there, neither did Hyunjin. I didn't mind. Haruto had my number anyway. He would call me. I need to see him, I need him to distract me from Chris. I start hating myself for thinking that way about Haruto but I know he will call me and I will eventually like him and forget about this. I try to convice myself while we go down the street quietly, we are both comfortable with the situation. Even though I wanted to run away earlier that night, I feel much better now. I didn't feel weak anymore but safe. There was nobody around: it was too cold and late. I looked at him and our eyes met. His nose was red because of the weather and he gave me that dimple smile.

-"It's cold, isnt it?"- He broke the silence and I nodded.

-"Please, don't do it."-I said and he frowned.

-"Don't do what?"- He asked, clearly confused.

-"That thing cheesy couples do. The boy gives the girl his jacket and blah blah." -I answered, rolling my eyes.

-"So you're basically saying we are a couple? Wow airport girl slow down. Not that I mind, though"- He winked and as usual, my cheeks went instantly red.

-"That's not what I meant."- I rolled my eyes again and looked down. "So, where are we goin-"

He took my arm and ran to an alley before I could finish the sentence.

-"What?"- I said, raising my eyebrows.

-"Someone was coming. I am not supposed to be here with you, you know." - He said, keeping an eye on the street to see if the girl was gone.

-"I should go then. I really don't want you to lose your job or something."- I instantly answered, walking away.

-"Wait, no." -He said, taking me by the arm so my back was pressed against the wall. His arm was above my head so I couldn't escape. He was close. Very close. I gasped and he smirked. "I just asked you to stay, can you do that for me, babygirl?" He got closer to my face and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I nodded, looking right into his dark eyes. "Now that's a good girl."- He said, almost whispering.

Wait, what?

He kept walking and I stood there, still in shock. I touched my hair and chuckled. How can someone have this kind of duality? Just a minute ago he was making lame jokes and showing off his dimples and now he does this? This is definetely a bad idea. Why am I doing this to myself? Do I really want my heart to continue with this? He is not good for me.

-"Do I have to repeat myself?"- He said, looking at me from the street. The fact that I was in the exact same position as when he left made me blush.

I wouldn't mind you repeating it.

I shook my head and followed him. He now had his hood on his head and his hands were in his pockets, making him look bad. The kind of bad girls liked. The kind of bad I liked. Was he really bad? I mean, he was breaking the rules. Was that the first time he did it? I didn't speak. What was I supposed to say after all of this? We were walking far from each other but as soon as I looked at him, he got closer. I was about to speak when he stopped and walked into a pub. He held the door for me and I entered, frowning.

-"Welcome."- He said, opening his arms to show me the place he brought me into.

-"What is this?"- I said, giggling.

He ran to the platform in the middle of the pub and he took a microphone.

-"Karaoke."- He smiled at me and I shook my head.

-"C'mon y/n, there's no one here. We can do whatever we want. It's fun. "- He said, making a little dance with his head which made me laugh.

-"It's fun." - I say, imitating his voice.

Before I say anything else, the music starts. The song? Don't stop me now by Queen. He starts to sing, while making dance moves and acting all extra. I shake my head and sit on the couch next to me. After a few guitar solos and a strange choreography, the songs ends. I boo.

-"I wanna thank the lovely audience we have today."- He says and I instantly laugh.

-"Your turn."- He gets closer to me and hands me the mic.

-"No." - I cross my arms and he pouts.

-"Well."- He plays another song. "You will be here before you realize it." He winks and I tilt my head in response.

I instantly recognise the song. Girls Like You by Maroon 5. Maybe he was right. Maybe i'm really gonna sing this one. He is not being extra this time. He is just staring at me, no face expression. I stand up and he smiles. I take the mic and rap. We both laugh.

We jumped and danced to a few more songs.

Now we are both laying in the couch, panting. His arms cover almost all the space, meaning they are almost over my shoulders. I move a little and he smirks.

"It was fun after all." - I break the silence, not being able to stand his stare anymore.

"It could be more fun."-He says, still looking at me. I frown while tilting my head. He gets closer, looking to my eyes and then my lips. My heart starts beating faster and I can feel his breath against my neck again.

But then the door opened.

-"Y/N! We are going , now!"- It was Sian.
Chris and I didn't move, we just looked at her.

"Or else what?"- He said and Sian moved to one side.

My father was behind her.

hey hey! how are you? i am sorry this chapter is kinda lame but i hope you liked it anyways!

i wanna thank you all for almost 1k views its crazy! i really really appreciate your support! i really hope you guys are enjoying this story! please comment if you liked the chapter it motivates me a lot! i love y'all.

until next time (stream miroh),

marina xx