my backstory

~let's get this over with so i won't have to tell it later. it's actually quite easy to understand. it wasn't me blasting loud music in my ears like all adults thought at first. in fact, it was a rocket.

~ me and my friends, yes i had, keyword had friends back then. we had decided to make a rocket after listening to my dad talk about all the bottle rockets he made as a kid. so, we made one and set it in my backyard but of course you need to light it by hand.

~ and what do you know? the flame doesn't light so my dumbass starts shaking the bottle and holding it up to my ear thinking that it was going to whisper what was wrong to me.

~ you know what happens next, it explodes right next to my ear and in my hand which i had to get stitches for by the way. everything suddenly started ringing and only my left ear could hear the shouts of my friends and my hectic mom telling me to come inside and not to panic.

~and then, very slowly i started losing hearing in my other ear. it was for the best anyway. it was like listening to music but only one earbud works so it was better to go fully deaf.

~ i can hear like really high sounds so that's why when my parents aren't home i play really loud music but then the neighbors complain so that's not any fun. i can also read lips fairly well now, i just learned a year ago and it's so annoying when people cover their mouth or they have their heads turned the other way so i can't completely catch it but i know it's not their fault...sometimes.

~i go to this deaf and blind school that teaches me how to get better at understanding how to sign and read lips. and just a few weeks ago the boss had decided to have people that want to apply for a job there, interact with some of the students and of course i got chosen for this week.

~i do talk to some of the people there but i mostly like being by myself because the people in my class honestly complain so much about how bad their life is because they can't hear like dude...you could be dead appreciate yourself.

~i'm basically ranting now so i'll just leave this here while i wait to repeat the same thing over again tomorrow.

my brother has never watched anime a day in his life (he's 22 btw) i showed him attack on titan bc i thought it would fit his character and this man is HOOKED.

~alivia