he was so close and i about died

~ the whole lunch went horrible. the only good thing was the lollipop leo had gave me that was my favorite flavor, blueberry. but this was after him and phil talked my fucking ear off while phil hogged dominic the whole entire time.

~ phil was even more bright and cheery as we walked back to the classroom. 'they were so nice! i think i might sit with you guys again tomorrow!'

~ i slipped the sweet hard candy out my mouth quickly and poke him in his extremely hard chest.

~ 'listen up. this is your first day here so i'm only letting this slide once but their my friends and my crush so go make new friends with the other trainers kay?'

~he looks at me and smiles. 'your mouth is really blue.'

~ i shut my mouth quickly and glare at him. did he take everything as a joke?!.

~ 'okay you're right i'm sorry, let's learn some of this french shall we?'

~ i turn my back towards him as i say, 'i don't want to watch you speak anymore.'

~ his hand touches my shoulder and i freeze as he spins me around back to him. 'hey don't be like that.' sorry. he signs.

~ the fact that he had pulled me closer while turning me around was making me smell the cologne on his body. he smelt like an expensive shower which makes no sense.

~ i push off of him and roll my eyes. i had to keep some of my dignity. 'whatever,' i say as i put my lollipop back in my mouth, 'let's just learn this thing.'

~ we walk to to a corner that had one desk and a chair. i guess he would be standing up. as i sit down, he pushes me up all the way to the desk. 'what are you doing?' i tried to not let my face get red.

~ 'it's just how i was raised no harm done okay?'

~ no harm done but isn't that only supposed to be done on girls?

~ 'okay so we'll start with the basics which is the alphabet, same letters as ours they just make different sounds."

~ he grabs a pencil and a paper and writes down the letters and the sounds they make.

~ i won't go into detail about all what happened but just now that he was leaned over my back the whole entire time and sometimes touched my shoulder when i got something right. it was hard learning french because your mouth has to shape a certain way to make a sound and phil kept telling me to stare at his lips and concentrate.

~ and get this, when i still couldn't do it he puts his fingers on the side of my mouth.

~ 'see? your mouth has to be shaped like this when you say the letter 'j'.'

~ he was super close this time and my mouth smelled like blueberry flavored lollipop so i didn't know if he wanted to smell that.

~ 'come on dan try again.' he smiled softly.

~ and see the thing is...i was going to. but then i felt something so i took my hand and pushed him back a fraction.

~ he looked at me shocked. 'what is it? did i do something wrong?'

~ my mouth moved but no sound came out. then the bell rang overhead. the day was over.

~ 'it's the end of the day, gotta dash.' i say as i scoot back out of my chair and push past him out the door.

~ and i didn't even notice my mom's car waiting for me right outside the building, i just kept walking.

this chapter was trash but whatever

~ alivia