Chapter 2

LoveBites- Chapter Two

A/N This chapter jumps around with POVs alot and theres not much plot it mostly just gives more backround to the story

*Maeve's POV*

i rolled my eyes at how stupid Harper was. "Yeah stupid I couldve told you that. Hes Liams brother." I snapped at her. I glanced over at Louis, eyeing him.

He looked delicious, just like Liam. If only i could get close to him, snuggle into his side and-NO!

I shook the thought from my head. I wouldnt let what happen to Liam happen to Louis.

I wouldnt put him through what I put Liam through. Its to dangerous.

Besides, Society already has their radar on me. Probably the youngest Paynlinson too. After all, they probably think that with what happened with Liam Id be drawn to his brother as well. They were right.

*Louis POV*

I could feel her eyes on me. Ugh. I couldnt stand her. After all she put Liam through, making him go on a month break from his life the day after they went clubbing illegally. When he got back he was at least a shade paler than before he left, which is peculiar considering he went to some little country in the mainland of Europe during the summer.

He has been acting really strange since he got back, always going out from dusk til dawn, never seeming to eat or sleep but still managing to be in peak physically condition and always full of energy. He wears sunscreen everyday, even on cloudy ones! He never leaves his room if its Italian food day or if we have garlic. He even avoids mirrors!

All because of her! She changed him and put a riff in our relationship, which is hard to do because me and Liam were closer than bestfriends!

But shes impossible to hate because she is so nice and polite to everyone and never hurts anything at all.

Except when she broke up with Liam.

But he didnt seem to care that much. Which isnt like him. He used to be so sensitive.

He reminds me of a puppy.

He was always so warm and open and open with me. But now he is distant with me.

Ever since they broke up.

She disgusts me!

But then why does my heart skip a beat whenever I see or hear her?

*Maeves POV*

He has been thinking intently all day. He makes the same face his brother does.

Im in all of his classes so Ive seen him all day. He is actually really smart. He skipped a grade after half of sophmore year so since today he is now a junior and in all my classes.

Anyway, hes had me in panic mode all day, knowing he was thinking so hard. I know he has been thinking about me and Liam.

And thats dangerous turf. He might find out the truth.

And that is too much of a risk. He would definitly get hurt if he found out.

He could die! Or worse. Ive got to protect him.

Im drawn to him and not just because hes Liams brother, its deeper than that. I think he may be the one that can set me free.

"Set you free of what? And who is 'he'?" Harper asked causing me to jump. I hadnt realized i said that out loud.

"Oh, uh, nobody. But, like, i have a question?" I asked in my ditsy cheerleader voice, sliding easily back into my act.

"Ooh what is it?!" Harper immediatly perked up.

"So you know that boy over there? Is he, like, hot or not?" pointing to Louis.

"Ooh him? The new boy?" I inwardly rolled my eyes at how stupid Harper was. "Hot! Definitly hot!" she squealed and got that hungry look in her eyes that she gets whenever she sees a boy she wants to fuck.

"I think Ill go for him!" I quickly claimed him, making Harper look pissed for half a second before putting on a fake smile and pushed me out of my seat.

"Go get him then babe!"

And with that, I followed my exes brother off the bus, forming a plan.

*Louis POV*

i got off the bus and started walking to my house when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around and my heart skipped alittle.

It was Maeve. Why would she want to talk to a loser like me?

Well I was about to find out.