Chapter 14

*Harry's POV*

"What's the plan?" Cowell's advisor Jay Tomlinson asked.

"Well, knowing the Cowells, they will probably try to send out a decoy to attract us then kill them. I say we send our lower ranking vampires out to fight them." Zayn suggested. I nodded.

"I agree. But we should send out a few higher rankers so the don't suspect anything." I said. "they will expect a bunch of people so I say about twenty or so 5th ranks and maybe two 2nd ranks and me should go."

Jay nodded. "Which two would you like to accompany you?" she asked.

I looked at her like she was dumb. "Niall and Zayn of course. You choose the other twenty." I looked down at the 175 Cowells we had. They were sat in chairs in a place that looked like an auditorium while me, they ten 2nd rankers, fifteen 3rd rankers, and Cowell's three advisors were on a stage -like place. Technically, there was about 205 total.

"Are there any brave 5th ranks out there?" Jay asked into the microphone clipped to her shirt. All 85 5th ranks raised their hands. I took out my list of names of the Cowells. I walked over and handed Cher, the second advisor, the list.

"I'm going to read names randomly off the list. Angie, Erin, Cassandra, James, Edward, William, Jawaad, other James, Jane, Jeff, Leon, Lewis, Anne, Greg, Eddie, Viola, Rosalie, Taylor, Jenny, and Jessica." Cher read.

Me, Zayn, Niall, and the other twenty who had joined us on stage, stood up to head out. We walked out the door into a hallway that wound through the dorms. We went through the door Maeve escaped from and then outside.

I sniffed the air. There was tons of blood but not human blood in a park. I looked at Niall and Zayn who each grabbed 6 or 7 of the 5th ranks to phase them to the park. I looked around to see Louis in a meat suit with Wagner next to him on a swing.

I walked over to them. "Long time no see Dinner." I said to Louis. He scowled at me before standing up and walking over to the slide and plopping down on it. I laughed and followed him.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"A hug. Get over here." I said pulling him into my arms. I inched my mouth closer to his neck. It was so close I could see his blood pumping through his veins. It was so tempting...

"Get off of me!" he screamed at me shoving me off. I smirked as he stood up marching away again.

*Louis' POV*

I was walking away when an arm whipped me around and I was face-to-face with Harry's now red eyes. My heart beat faster. Where were they? Harry was about to kill me!

Suddenly Harry was shoved off me. Him and someone else were a blur on the ground.

"Get off my boyfriend!" Maeve yelled from the ground. Oh god my girlfriend rescued me instead of the other way around. I slunk into the corner and hugged my knees to my chest.

I looked around and saw a bunch of scrawny-looking Cowells being beat up by the Higgins. A few minutes there was a pile of Cowells On the ground with proud looking Higgins standing by and Harry, Zayn and Niall running away.

I stood up to see the Higgins piling the bodies and covering them in some powder before lighting it on fire. I wrinkled my nose expecting a horrible scent but was met with roses. So that's what the powder was.

Maeve walked over and pecked me on the lips. "Are you alright?" she muttered. I nodded.

"Hey guys! You better come see this!" Liam yelled motioning us over. He held up a note. It took me a minute to read the words...

A/N hello!! Happy fall for any northern hemisphere people :) so sorry for a kinda late update. Well vote/comment/read/share and don't forget to read my other stories!!

-Kendie