Chapter 15: Since U been gone

Tris pov:

" Okay Tris, so I know you write songs and I saw you writing on the plane, so why don't you show me what you've got." Max says. I nod and they start recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobias pov:

" Ladies and gentleman we have a newer artist here tonight she released her single about one month ago. We all know and love her! Here she is performing her new song ' Since you've been gone' for the first time.

Here's the thing we started out friends

It was cool but it was all pretend

Yeah yeah

Since U Been Gone

You dedicated you took the time

Wasn't long till I called you mine

Yeah Yeah

Since U Been Gone

And all you'd ever hear me say

Is how I pictured me with you

That's all you'd ever hear me say

But Since U Been Gone

I can breathe for the first time

I'm so moving on

Yeah, yeah

Thanks to you

Now I get

What I want

Since U Been Gone

How can I put it? You put me on

I even fell for that stupid love song

Yeah, yeah

Since U Been Gone

How come I'd never hear you say

I just wanna be with you

I guess you never felt that way

But Since U Been Gone

I can breathe for the first time

I'm so moving on

Yeah, yeah

Thanks to you

Now I get (I get) what I want

Since U Been Gone

You had your chance you blew it

Out of sight, out of mind

Shut your mouth I just can't take it

Again and again and again and again

I hear this song play throughout the hallways of our school between classes, but I don't bother to see who just performed. Our school plays any award show that comes on. Right now the AMA's are on. It has been a month since Tris and I broke up and she hasn't been in school for a month. I'm kind of worried about her. No Tobias, she cheated on you. Ughhh who am I kidding, I miss her a lot, but she still cheated on me and I am still really mad and hurt. Why would she do that?

I am walking through the halls with the gang and I see Matthew. I suddenly feel very angry and slam him against the lockers. " Why did you sleep with Tris?" I scream in his face. His face contorts into a confused expression and he then says " Ah, I heard about that rumor, she didn't sleep with me."

"Then why would she have left our sleepover early in the morning on Sunday, and why wouldn't she do anything with us On Sunday morning? Oh that's right, SHE WAS GOING TO YOUR HOUSE!" I scream as the group nods in agreement.

Matthews face saddens " she didn't tell you did she?" He asks sadly.

"Tell me what?!" I ask.

"Four, Tris is a christian. She goes to church every Sunday morning. She must not have wanted to be judged. And we went to the same church." He replies.

"Okay, she should have trusted us, but she still slept with you! I've seen the pictures." I retort.

" I was sick that Sunday morning, so she brought me soup and we had a vacuum fight. That's why we looked that way." He says.

" Oh you really expect me to believe that?!" I scream.

He sighs and says calmly " Four, Tris has a fear of intimacy."

" Four he's telling the truth." Christina says.

"Oh no, I really messed up. I need to talk to Tris!" I say releasing Matthew and looking at the group.

"Uh Four, you can't." Uriah says obviously nervous.

"Why not." I ask.

"Uh Tris is in L.A, she is famous now. Look." He says pointing at the tv. On it Tris is being interviewed.

Well I'm screwed

Hey initiates, hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's short.

QOTD: what would you like to see happen in this story.

Remember to be eaton that cake!