First the Ladies

I walked forward, my voice shaky as I stared at the glass bowl in front of me," Ladies First."

I dipped my hand into the ball and pulled out a name," Alana Mayline." A small girl with green hair and soft blue eyes came forward and entered the walled-off tribute area.

I took a deep breath and grabbed another paper slip, "Ocean Tomson." I watched the tall girl covered with tattoos and bright orange hair go into the walled-off area. I continued, "Violet Marks," a girl with pink skin, red eyes, and violet hair went forward. 

"Olive Evans," a girl with black hair with scarlet streaks and a bright yellow eye color similar to a cats' walked to the designated area. "Jade Eli," a tall girl with blond hair, pink eyes, and pale red skin.

"Ali London," a girl with dark green eyes, green skin, and black tattoos. "Macey Morgan," a beautiful girl with fluorescent pink hair and dark skin. "Cass Davids," a tall girl with white almost gray hair and dull pink eyes.

"Katie Welton," was a short, chubby girl with red hair, she walked uneasily to the walled-off area. "Eliza Cardon," was a small girl with snow-white hair and greyish-blue eyes. 

"Kenna Crooks" was a tall girl with purple hair, once she heard her name, her light gray eyes lit up to a shade of green, you could almost see the wheels spinning in her brain. "Sarah Derse," a small girl with long silver hair and green eyes filled with determination and fear.