The Interview

It was the day of the interviews, my prep team pulled me over and dressed me in a blood red gown that had a black mockingjay across the front. I had simple black flats and my hair was curled with a streak of red in it.

Gale came up to me wearing a black tux. He muttered,"You're beautiful in every way Catnip."

He leaned down and kissed my on the lips gently almost teasingly. I smiled at him and kissed him back.

Suddenly Plutarch boomed,"The interviews will begin. "

They all went by quick and only remembered a few. Sarah Derse came forward in a pink dress covered in tiny little flowers that went to her mid-thigh. She wore dark pink heels and had a matching shade of eye shadow, mascara, blush and a light rosewood colored lipstick; all her makeup was overdone.  As she walked up she said,"It's a pleasure to be in this wonderful games, I'll probably win because I'm me of course."

"Aren't you being a little snobby per say Sarah?" Plutarch questioned.

Sarah replied,"Of course not I'm just being me."

"Okay then thanks Sarah." Plutarch replied.

Next was Branden Jasper he wore a blue tux that had black glowing flames flickering on the bottom, it was very nice looking. Plutarch asked,"Do you feel scared being threatened by two other tributes?"

Branden replied,"No, of course not. I'm ready."

Kenna Crooks was next, she wore a one sleeved sparkly emerald green dress with see-through green sleeves, it went all the way to the ground. She wore a matching shade of heels, light green eyeshadow and no other make up.

Kenna said,"I'm going to be a big contender in this games."

"How are you going to do that?"Plutarch asked.

Kenna smiled,"One word... Torture."

"Oh... um."

She cackled a evil laugh and asked,"Are we done now sir."

Plutarch nodded quickly.

Ali London had a white gown trimmed in gold that went to her knees, her hair was full of red crystals. She had red eyeshadow and gold lipstick,along with white flats. Plutarch asked her,"Why did you bully that crippled boy Mason."

She replied,"For the fun of it."

"Interesting answer Ali, very interesting." Plutarch replied.

Alana Mayline wore a long purple dress that reached her knees with an amethyst  crown and violet eye shadow that matched her flats. Plutarch asked her, " What do you have to worry about in the games."

She replied,"Nothing I'm ready to go and survive."