3 minutes

We have 3 minutes.
3 minutes
3 minutes
3 minutes
3 bloody minutes
3 bloody minutes left
And if this plan doesn't work then we are all dead.
I want to talk to kara again but I can't because I just want her to speak back to me but she can't, because she's unconscious and there is still a high risk that she may die if we are not prepared enough to help her when and if she collapses or has a seizure or god goes under cardiac arrest. I so scared that she won't make it, that she will die and it will be my fault because we weren't paying attention too worried by this bloody stupid bomb. I mean... I don't even know what I mean anymore. Everything isn't right. Nothing is right, I mean. Dang it I'm doing it again. You know what I give up trying to think or speak its to messed up. Everything that comes out my mouth is dripping with this hopeful hopelessness and it's all shit. But I think I'm just terrified.
"2 minutes left" the computer voice says and I look at Alex sacred, frightened, worried, anxious.
"Everyone," Alex says calling all of our attention
"I know we are a bit worried right now, this bomb threat it's insane, out of the blue but at the same time it's almost perfect. Like someone had planned it for years. But that's not important. When this bomb has gone off and the radiation had cleared, we got to go out, investigate the destruction, and the buildings that have fallen down and even though it's rare there is a possibility of survivors, or people who are on the verge of dying because in certain areas the radiation will be weaker meaning there's a higher chance of survival but only by about 1 hour so we must go there first, downtown so go suit up, get your weapons, and be prepared. Once the bomb has gone off we got 5 minutes to let the radiation die down, then we can go and get moving, save people who can still be saved. And being to investigate the damage, the cost of the damage and the dead bodies. I'm hoping there will be none but I'm not sure. So get ready and quick" Alex says and she grabs a gun off the table and holds it up.
"1 minute left" the computer says and it begins to count down 59, 58, 57 seconds. Oh god. Everyone, each and every agent starts to run around grabbing guns and even once I think I've seen the biggest gun another comes along holding a even bigger one, followed by someone carrying a even bigger one. All agents are running around. 49 ,48, 47 seconds everything so getting quicker and quicker, it's all going faster and faster each second shrinking and shrinking until each second blends into one, and I'm getting scared, if I die. I haven't told kara how I feel, how much I love her, and how much I hope she loves me. I just want her to wake up, I just want her to wake up,
"Kara wake up" I yell loudly but all agents are distracted, focused by this threat that none of them hear me.
30 Seconds
29
28
27
26
25
God we're running out of time what am I going to do what am I going to do. Everyone is running around me and I'm just sitting there I've fallen on my knees. I don't know any more.
15 seconds
14
13
12
11
And it's then, i look up and in the corridor I see kara stumbling over unsure of what is going on and I instantly see her and my eyes light up it's her
It's Kara.
"Kara!" I yell and she sees me and comes running over,
9 seconds
8
7
We star each other in the eyes, I can't believe it she's up and she's okay she's awake and sitting down on her knees staring at me
6 seconds
5
"Kara... I love you I can't hide it anymore" I say and a smile appears on Kara's beautiful face
"I love you to lena"
4 seconds
3
2
And that's it we lean in and we kiss a big kiss this is what I wanted the whole time.
1

Boom...