Chapter Four: Red Wolf

Blake's POV:

Today we were going to start our first step in fighting Adam and stopping Haven from falling like Beacon did, our first move was to look and ask for volunteers, those willing to help, one thing I know about Menagerie is that those who weren't born here, came to start fresh and get away from conflict, this place was just the place for it, it was isolated from the world, a true place to get away from it all, so without a doubt I know this is probably not going to go our way, especially since we're asking people to fight the White fang, practically asking them to fight and possibly die, but I-WE have to try.

I walked out of my house with my scroll ready for signures.

Blake: "Okay. You guys ready?" I asked I turned to look at Sun, lady Jenna, and Kenny coming out of my hosue too with their scrolls.

Sun: "I beat up on giant monsters and robots more than once, I think I can handle getting a few signures." Sun said.

Jenna: "Yes, I've got the cookies and we're ready when you are dear." Jenna said.

Kenny: "Yeah, yeah, ask people to help us by signing, I got it, Meemaw can I have a cookie?" Kenny asked while playing a game on his scroll, lady Jenna suddenly smacked him upside the head.

Jenna: "Kenny stop playing those games they'll rot your brain and no these are for the volunteers." Jenna said as I smiled at that.

Blake: "Alright we can do this!" I said excitedly as we all walked out the front and split up, I walked with lady Jenna and Sun went with Kenny.

Jenna: "Kenny don't take things from strangers or follow them anywhere!" Jenna shouted.

Blake: "You too Sun!" I shouted.

Sun: "Whatever mom!!" Sun shouted as lady Jenna and I chuckled.

Blake: "Lady Jenna, why are you helping me?" I asked.

Jenna: "Dear, I spent a long time waiting for (Y/n) to come find me at Nidavellir, so long, that I made Kenny." She said as I looked at her confused.

Blake: "Made Kenny?"

Jenna: "You see dear long ago, Thor blessed me with powerful magic, in return I became his most loyal follower and he asked me to wait in Nidavellir for his lost descendent, I waited many, many years, in my loneliness I conjured a familiar, that familiar became Kenny, that little troublemaker had been with me since well forever, as a young girl I wanted to help people, I never really got the chance to do so, but now I can, so here I am, besides I like (Y/n), when he first came to me it was quite interesting to met him, but I saw the pain in his eye, he had lost Pyrrah, , but I'm sure it still hurt to see her "die", I actually wanted to start off easy on him but he begged me to go hard on him, saying that he wanted to protect his sister, friends, and girls, that he didn't want to see more of his friends die, so I did go hard on him, well Kenny did, but still, you know though, I have the ability to see people's memories, and I saw all of (Y/n)'s and to be honest saying "it was rough" would be an understatement, he honestly had it pretty bad; no home, no bed, and just plain bad days, and yet...through it all, he always smiled and continued to get stronger, I find it hard to believe that he, being the youngest of the trio consisting of himself, his sister, and that Ren fellow, continued to believe it would all get better if he got stronger, THAT is what I like about him, no matter how hard things get he always finds his reason to get back up and pushes himself to keep on fighting, it's quite admiring." She said with a smile, I understood her for some reason.

Jenna: "You know, I hope live long enough to see what kind of man he grows up to be, because whoever that man is-good or bad- he's going to change this world." Jenna said with a certain look in her eyes, it was one I've seen before, the look of...Hope.