Yoshino Chiaki x Yoshiyuki Hatori

Heaven

Chiaki's POV:

It's been like a long time since me and Hatori have been a couple and now, marks our 4 year anniversary.

I've reserved a nice restaurant just close to our apartment.

While waiting for the time to pass by, I decided to go outside and find a gift for him. I tell you this, it's hard to find something that he'll really like.

Then I stopped at this watch shop where I founded the perfect gift for him.

"Excuse me? Sir?" I called his attention so that I can buy the watch quickly.

He made his way to the counter that I was in. He greeted and smiled at me.

"What can I help you with?" he asked me

Then I pointed at the watch and asked how much was it. He told me that it was 500,000¥.

I told him that I will buy it and paid it immediately, in cash.

I rushed my way to our apartment, when I already got there, I saw him enter with another girl.

I rushed to the door after, he didn't have the guts to close the damn door.

I went inside the apartment but I didn't see them in the living room and I walked closer to our bedroom, there I heard moans coming from the girl.

Ughh~ Ha-hatori I'm gonna-

I opened the door immediately and yes, I saw him fucking another girl.

He saw me, then he stopped.

"Chiaki, I can explain!" he screamed

"There's no need and on our four year anniversary! I fuc*ing hate you" I said and I packed my things into my suitcase and immediately left after packing everything I needed.

As I was leaving, I saw the woman he was fucking, so the proper way to say she is a whore is grabbing her hair and slapping her so hard.

While I was beating her up, I was stopped by Hatori, he told me that I was hurting her and I just snapped at him.

"I'M HURTING HER?! WHAT ABOUT ME? IT WAS YOU WHO WAS HURTING ME! SERIOUSLY, YOU BOUGHT HER IN MY FUCKING APARTMENT TO FUCK HER! WHAT SHOULD I DO, NOTHING?!" I shouted at him and slapped his face.

After that, I just left. I stayed at Yuu's apartment for a while after that, I didn't write manga anymore because Hatori was my editor and I left for Korea because I really wanted to move on.

4 YEARS LATER

I was in my apartment at Korea when I suddenly heard the doorbell. I wasn't expecting anyone so I looked at the peephole and saw Hatori.

I froze, I didn't know what to do.

What to do?

My mind told me not to open the door but I foolishly followed my heart and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked him

He didn't answer but he went inside of my apartment without me consenting anything. I was shocked about his new attitude, he wasn't the Hatori that I loved but I remembered that the Hatori I knew and loved died when I saw him fucking another girl.

I closed the door and I saw him sitting on the sofa, so I went to the sofa and sat away from him.

"Let me ask the question again, what do you want?"

"I'm getting married next month and I really want you to be there." he said

During that time, I just wanted to die. I can feel the floor swallowing me and just falling into bottomless pit.

He handed me the invitation but I declined and just left my apartment.

I ran away from my apartment building and went to the park. There I saw a bench and just sat there crying.

The man I love is getting married to the woman that ruined our relationship, our dreams and I just couldn't face it. I stayed at the park for a few hours and went home.

While I was at the elevator, I was praying that he wasn't there anymore and it was just a nightmare but I was wrong, he was still there when I arrived.

"Chiaki, I'm getting married." he said it again

Memories of the day that I caught Hatori cheating came flooding right back at me and I just snapped.

"SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?! SAVE YOU?!"

"Yes" he said silently but I heard it

I couldn't say anything and pushed him out of my apartment. He was banging at the door, telling me that he still loved me, that I still mattered.

I just cried while he was banging the door, I don't know what to do but something controlled me and there I was. I was holding a knife and I was writing a letter for Hatori.

I couldn't handle it anymore, the pain.

After writing the letter, I said that it was enough.

I unlocked the door and when Hatori opened the door, I stabbed myself right on the heart.

I couldn't breathe properly, my vision became blurry but I felt him, I felt the man I love holding me tight.

I hold his face with my bloody hands and said, "I love you" and drifted away.

TIMESKIP: DAY OF THE FUNERAL

HATORI'S POV
It was the day of the funeral, Chiaki's body was alreadt at Japan so his body may rest here.

Me and my ex-fiance broke up because after Chiaki's death, I realized that I was living a lie. While I was driving to go to the funeral, I started crying because it was my fault, it was my fault for him to commit suicide.

My eyes became watery and I felt a huge impact and that the last thing I saw was his smile and all became a blur.

I felt something hold my face, I opened my eyes and it was Chiaki.

"Welcome to heaven, Hatori."