Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome back to my first book. For those who are new here, welcome! To those who have been with me through this journey, hiya!

Now Just a quick note is that i haven't seen inuyasha for awhile but i know one thing....that i'm a huge fan of it

so if i do make errors which will possibly happen with sesshomaru, naraku, kaguya and all. I will honestly try my best to please you as much as i can!

Hope you all enjoy!

____________________________________________

Chapter 1 - A finished ending, A new Beginning 

The air plane vibrated throughout the metallic flying mechanism as the engine roared it's thunderous beats in the centre of the plane, thus none else found the small inferior disturbing as they sat idly quiet. However, on the left rear side of the plane just in the middle row of the economy section, a beautiful feminine figure sat comfortably against the wall of the plane. Her lashes fluttered open allowing her pupils to dilate in the process of her awakening, and with a small keen stretch, she looked beyond the window that was near her in thought once more.

Y/n Kurama, Seventeen years old had left Kyoto to begin her new life journey on a new opening path ahead of her, Tokyo. With a family relative just living near the city, they had welcomed her with warm arms to stay with them. She happily accepted as it was the relative she knew and loved dearly, Kagome Higurashi. She was content to see her cousin again and to see how much she had grown since she had last come in contact with the Higurashi family. Looking back into it, this made Y/n ponder of her own family - the waving of hands of her largely spread family, her siblings: Okami, Ren, Ame, Usagi and her two newborn baby brothers, Miigi and Mitsuki. Hopefully they won't need her back as soon as possible. 

When the plane had landed and all passengers were free to leave, Y/n had waited for her luggage from the moving stroller. Catching sight for she had been waiting for, she retriever all her items and began to head off down the escalator. Halfway down she used the time to look through all the large amount of people, to find her name on a large board with a known figure holding it. 

"Kagome!! " the (h/c) haired female yelled, running up to her "Y/n! " she rushed up to her and they embraced each other with a hug. It'd been a few years since she'd has seen kagome and was glad to finally see her. When they both made it home, she had been embraced by all the others and had dinner. When Y/n went into kagome's room she smiled to find her already asleep.