Soft

Hello guys!! 

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL BE DOING A SECOND PART FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I GAVE UP HALFWAY AND IMMA MAKE IT UP WITH A BIT MORE FLUFFY PUFFY FLUFF-FLUFF IN THE NEXT UPDATE!! 

Thank to those who really enjoy reading this story! You make me want to carry my first story on until it's completed! I am truly grateful to you all!

NOW LET'S GET READIN!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Previously 

You dashed directly at rin and picked her up in an instant before running again. "GET HER!!" You heard in the distance. the chase was on again. Seeing a dead end nearing you looked at rin to see her balling her eyes out. You felt their presence again and turned around to see them once more, pissed off to the limit. Staring at rin, you brushed away her tears with a shaky hand and you held her close, backing up till your foot nearly gave way to the edge. 

Looking down the fall, you thought about it and quickly looked at rin. Fear was all over you but you tried to be brave for her and you smiled the best you could "D-Do you trust me", Rin looked up and hugged you as tightly as possible, seeing what you meant and she nodded. Wrapping your arms around her you too one more glance at the men, faces contouring in horror and shock as they watched you leap off the edge with the small girl in your arms. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Kagome's POV (Days after the kidnapping) 

"ARRGH!!" 

It was already early in the morning and already, in the depths of the woods the birds were already fluttering away from their perched branches which scared them away. The crisp cool air was sliced by the loud vibration of a frustrated, feminine scream. Kagome sat atop a large tree root, legs pressed to her chest and hands to her face, sealing away the features of mixed emotions she was feeling. 

The half-demon didn't feel that dazed at all. 

Muffled but somewhat audible, she released a groan. " How could i let that happen!?" She frustratingly yelled into her hands, the skin muffling her vocal sentences. Inuyasha sat some centimetres from her, arms crossed a-top his chest and eyes closed while he leaned his back onto the thick bark of a large tree they were sitting on. 

Her body rose and fell, she was sighing through covered hands. Inuyasha picked up on shuffling movement and turned his head slightly, eyes opening to stare at the girl to his left. Kagome had shuffled a little so her head was placed in between her glued-together knee posture, face fallen and eyes trailing to the root of the tree where her finger drew invisible doodles of drawings. "She came all this way to find me...", kagome muttered, sadness in her tone. Inuyasha watched her silently. 

"Only to be kidnapped by your brother...", her lip pouted, inuyasha made a weird poker face. 

"Kagome..." Sango whispered, reaching her hand out towards the ravenette - immediately retreating - miroku held his arm out, eyes stern and she understood. However, inuyasha didn't get it. He watched kagome sulk over her family member's disappearance, he's never seen a face like that before and it got on his nerves. 

A loud 'Tsk' noise caught the gang's attention, Inuyasha seemed annoyed. 

"Man what's the big deal?" He yelled out, brows knitting together as his lip turned down. One of his fangs showing. Miroku had that expression which was telling him to 'shut up'. Sango had the same, kagome just looked at the half-demon with no comment. Inuyasha let out of large puff of air " I mean, she was the one who got herself into that mess when she found us " 

kagome wasn't liking his words. The other two companions agreed on that as well, their faces looked mortified. They knew where this was going....