A/n: (This Chapter will be very long)  

Previously on the last chapter....

"I can't walk anymore....feet are killing me" Tired, Y/n searched the area until she had settled upon a large tree with a hollow opening in the centre, perfect size to curl and rest her legs before setting off on the trail again. Making her way over, she touched the inside of the hollow opening and eased herself inside the dry inner tree.

 "When I find Kagome and I know that she's safe...I'll go back to that village and thank that man" With her last mumble, she closed her eyes and allowed her body, mind and spirit to relax to the calmness of the breeze and the peaceful silence as she drifted into a peaceful rest.  

_______________________________

Chapter 3 - The snake, The Mask, The Priestess, The village

Y/n was already on a path after she woke up. It was still somewhat the afternoon as she made her sun-dial out of pebbles in front of her as a curve and allowed the sun to hit her and rotate her shadow to the equivalent time of the day. Y/n still had enough time on her hands to find Kaede's village before it hit the evening and it become to hard to see. 

" If i remember correctly, kaede's village is supposedly further west and the path I'm on seems to be leading in the right direction" She muttered to herself, plopping another few wild strawberries she had found into her mouth. 

The tread through the forest was pretty quiet, except the chirps of the birds perched in trees and the rustling of does elegantly running through. Smaller animals and insects - rabbits, butterflies, squirrels - Rustling away from the disturbance of her presence. Y/n hummed as she walked, trying to keep herself entertained as it was only her, the silence and mother nature. Looking up where she could see some of the afternoon sunlight peak through the holes of the leaf cover. 

"I better pray and hope I find this place" 

|| After more walking and a few distractions || 2nd POV

You were lost. You were definitely lost. After following the path for god-knows how long, you came cross a split pathway that separated from the one you were still on. It was hard to choose either path to stick on - the left path or right path - the possibilities either direction stretched further as you thought about it. you groaned as you pulled at your hair. 

"If only i didn't forget what that guy told me! Y/n you twat!" you slapped yourself on the side of the head, only to rub it afterwards - pouting. Then an idea came into your mind and you grinned. closing your eyes, you spun around 3 times and held out a finger, wherever it pointed you would go.