Stubborn Child

She Kept her distance the moment her eyes opened and realised that she wasn't with the group she was with last night but with the male who kidnapped her out of the blue and the next thing...BAM! she's here with a two-headed Lizard, a walking toad that looked like it been run over countless of times but still survive and it held a staff with three heads...Like that hasn't been the creepiest thing y/n hasn't seen in this world. When y/n noticed the human little girl she wondered why the girl followed that man...sesshimatou? sesshomito? In honesty, she couldn't pronounce the name properly since she's never really heard of a name like that before, though Inuyasha and the rest along with Kagome could pronounce it better than her. Y/n [Eye colour] hues would turn to the long silver-haired male before turning her gaze somewhere else whenever she'd be caught by an inch of his gaze, though the more she did her little antic the more Sesshomaru had grown impatient and displeased with her low lack of manners even for a full demon himself he found it rather disrespectful to play kio with him. Every time he could feel her gaze staring at him from the side of his face he'd look then she'd turn and he was soon getting rather tired of it.

When she was about to look at him once again she jolted when he was right in front of her, lips pressed together into a straight expressionless face with deep furrowed brows and golden hues that burned through her [Eye colour] orbs. Turning her head the other way to avoid anymore eye-contact he restricted that by snatching her face into his hand with his thumb and three fingers tightly pressed into her soft plumped cheeks and y/n squirmed at the very harsh grasp he displayed. When she squirmed or tried to get his hand to release her face it only made his hand press harder into her cheeks and she didn't like the feeling at all. When she finally gave up he hummed at the time she realised that he wasn't going to let go until she knew that. 

Sesshomaru's P.O.V

He looked down at her and then his hand that slowly released the soft skin underneath his fingertips which ended up grazing her cheek before he fully pulled away. The reason why he'd done such a thing was that the matter of behaviour that the very woman he was alluded to had the attitude of what he couldn't tolerate. He's done what he did as a lesson that the girl he captured so she couldn't understand and see the attitude and the manners she was displaying was utterly not adult-like behaviour, even if she was a mere teen he wouldn't tolerate it at any cost. "It took you long enough to realise how much of pain you are...." A scoff was the only reply he received from her while she rubbed her cheeks and he merely hummed at her behaviour before turning away to walk off, leaving the girl there quietly. Stopping he looked back at her "Start walking or you'll be left alone....." "Maybe that's a good thing!" The frustration that was growing in Sesshomaru was building each time she would completely do the opposite of what he wanted her to do, he wasn't going to take no for an answer....even if it was from someone that made him think about constantly each time he'd try to sleep. 

"Stupid human girl! How dare you talk back to our Lord Sesshomaru! I'll have you-" 

He glared at the ugly talking frog that was his servant with sharp golden eyes that made the frog jaken squeak silently and shrivel back. "Be quiet or I'll kill you myself" Turning around he began to walk away and past rin and Ah-un who stared at Sesshomaru then jaken. "Stupid jaken, now you've gone and upset lord Sesshomaru!, let's go Ah-un". While the walk was silent he knew that she would follow unless she wanted to be another demon main course (not like he'd let that happen)and to be left for leftovers. While the sun was still beaming out the day, the small group settled down until a large tree where Sesshomaru left to find himself at a large creek, finding that fishes were swarmed in the area due to the temperature of the water, perhaps fishing out a meal would help soothe him less stress. 

Y/n P.O.V

She sat alone under the tree huddled up in her own little corner while she listened to the conversation the frog known as 'Jaken' and the girl 'Rin' to be having (Sesshomaru ended up saying their names when he told them to stay where they're right now). 

"I wonder when Lord Sesshomaru will Come back..." Rin poked the fire, looking deeply into it in thought while the green toad nodded solemnly. 

"Lord Sesshomaru seems to be in a frustrated mood, that other human girl must have done something to him. She has no right to talk back to our Lord in such a way! I should have scolded her or beaten her!!" Jaken muttered under his breath which made Y/n rather angry about, glaring holes into the back of Jaken's head he turned around to meet with piercing [Eye colour] eyes and large yellow eyes, sweat spilling over jaken's face and body the more he looked at those eyes...eyes filled with ripping him to shreds right now. "I can hear you, talking frog" 

"How disrespectful you are!! show some Decency human girl!" jaken warned y/n but it made her more furious 

"Decency..decency!? When have any of You showed me some Decency! Out of the blue, you're Lord up and knocked me out and snatched me away from my cousin and her group of friends that were probably the only people who I ever knew in this damned place I was thrown into!" 

Sneering at the now shaking toad y/n was now cut off by the sound of the bushes rustling, Sesshomaru appearing from them with fish he caught. Stopping mid-way towards the fire he looked at the crying rin and shaking jaken, to the angered y/n. Hearing a sigh from Sesshomaru y/n crossed her arms and stared the male down while he placed the fish down so jaken could cook it along with rin and he dragged y/n away from the camp and stood there silently while she glared daggers into him. 

"How long will you keep up this annoying act..." 

No reply 

"Seems like a captured a child in a grown body..." Sesshomaru rubbed his temples in growled under his breath while y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes

"And what...you're now my father?" Y/n stopped when she realised what she said and regretted it the moment she said it. She wanted to take that statement back but it was already down her throat when Sesshomaru hissed venom at the girl 

"For a father to have a stubborn, selfish, ungrateful child as you are now. I doubt they ever had the chance to throw you into the wild" 

His words Hit her hard and she bit the inside of her cheek just to hold back the pain that had inflicted her with, why was she acting like this? She thought about it but nothing could reason her to why she was acting the way she was now and towards the other camp members. Was it because she was split away from her cousin from all the walking she had to do only to get nothing out of the process? no, she did get something! She got to see her and knew that she was alright and knew what she was doing in the Era while herself, on the other hand, did...but relied on the training she had and the instincts that she thought would be needed in the situation that was in and not trusting others to help her, she felt like shit for realising and she rubbed her face sighing deeply into the palms of her hands. 

Looking up Sesshomaru looked at her was a plain non-expression facade, knowing that she had finally learned a lesson that she had to go through the hard way. Walking back to the group she quickly apologized and grabbed her share of food leaving the rest to the others to feat on while she nibbled and thought about sorting out her emotions and out bursts from now on. And how she came to realise...

That she....Was acting like a.....

Stubborn child 

//I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, and stay tuned for the next one// 

Peace out!~