BIG NEWS!! BIG CHANGES!!

Heya guys! It's me, ya girl!

Hope ya'll doing goods and I'm sorry for keeping ya'll on hold for a long while, but i've been going through this large change in my life that has been going through a good way to the horrific bad way. All I can really say about it is that I've been taking time away for myself to recover both physically and deeply mentally and I appreciate you all for sticking with me and being the beautiful patient followers you are. 

And I know, It's not an update on the book but just something i'd love to share with you all today! As you can see by the title, yes, there is gonna be some big changes. I am completely scrapping this whole book and i'll be editing, changing and re-writing everything differently. 

Yes! Everything, meaning 'Everything'. 

To the Book cover and the Title itself will be having a new title! 

This book will now be called 

'The Fox and the Dog Demon' 

So yes, As i said - big changes! And I hope you all will stick around for it. Of course I'll be keeping at least a few paragraphs I've done since there are some i really enjoyed writing, but everything else will be scrapped and modelled to anew.

Love you all and I missed you very dearly and I hope you all will enjoy the new Outcome I have planned <3 <3

Peace out!~