Stronger than you think {Part.2}

sooo this notice will be quick, promise! The sneak peek i did last year will be in here but i'll be changing the words here and there since i've gotten better at writting, thank you English! But enjoy nonetheless and please give me feedback, thank you \( ͡⎚ω ͡⎚)/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Previously on last chapter 

"If you Don't like it spit it out, but give it a try " You stared at his face to see if he listened to you at all, but he was like stone; Hard to read. "Please?" You thought you saw a glint in his eyes, Must of been your imagination. 

"Well?" You cocked your head head to the side, he brought in a breath then released it, Closing his eyes once more. "Sweet, juicy but somewhat balanced with a sour tartness." 

Sesshomaru moved past jaken and towards you and rin,Kneeling down he placed down a mountain heap of mulberries from his arms into the basket, some occasionally falling out due to the overload. You thought back on what happened and you couldn't of been more proud of yourself.

Hopefully you could carry this on until the day was officially over. 

________________

You, sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken and Ah-un, were now waking along a dirt path. From what you were told by rin, Sesshomaru was in search for Naraku, same as Inuyasha and kagome and Inuyasha was the little brother of sesshomaru; but he detested him since he was a half-breed. By what you could already observe from the small group; Sesshomaru was more stern with Jaken and gentle with little rin. And you? You had the littlest clue, he treated you kindly but he barely showed it so you figured the silver haired male had a hard time expressing it since anger was the only thing he resided. 

Looking at the sky you could see that the sun had already lowered and the colours were shifting. You made your way to Sesshomaru's side, He remained forward and pointed. "What is it" He droned, you looked forward. "Which way are we going now?" You asked. "North..." You hummed before looking at him through a side glance. "Why do you hate your brother so much?" 

This however, seemed to make the demon stop. Jaken bumped into the back of his leg, he scoffed "watch your tongue mortal! You should kno-" "Silence jaken" Sesshomaru demanded firmly, the frog cowered obediently to his lords command. You stared at him "What did he do to make you hate him so..?". His eyes inspected yours, he didn't know why he was doing it but he did. "You needn't worry about it" With that, he began walking again as did everyone else. You followed, further back with the reins now back in your grasp. 

Sesshomaru's P.O.V

He could sense the smell of curiosity from the back of the group, he knew it was you. 'Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to bring her along. Maybe i should take her back to my disgusting half-brother, but Rin enjoys her company.' he closed his eyes and his brows furrowed 'She's distracting me from hunting down Naraku

His nose twitched and he opened his eyes, sniffing the air as he walked. That scent which captivated him now swarms around him, the smell of you. He seemed drawn by it, with his back to the group none of them could see him savour the essence of your presence which was beside him before. 'I just can't ignore her like i do with Rin and Jaken. She keeps remaining in my thoughts. Why.' 

Your P.O.V

You smelled the air and your nose scrunched up. 'What the hell is that smell!?' You asked yourself and you lifted your arm and sniffed underneath. You gagged and threw your arm down. My god, you reeked! You had no idea you smelled this bad and you looked yourself all over.