Chapter 2 - The Village and the Young Man

Since the departure of the well, where she had then spotted the pathway a few miles from the well itself through all the trees and shrubs she had pushed through, it felt as though hours have gone bye. Though Y/n was following the trail of the pathway in the woods, she still had her guard up - every crack, rustle, sound - made her on edge, a calm face, but fists ready to piston any attack. Though she is use to long walks, she couldn't help the sighs escape her bored lips, features soaked in boredom from walking with no entertainment in nature to ease such an exhausting feeling.

"I've seen Bamboo pathways stretch beyond than this..but gods heaven gates! How long is this forest itself!?" She groaned, annoyed and already exhausted, the throbbing of her calf's erupting through her legs made them shake. 

"It feels as though i'm not going the right way! Possibly not but by-Almighty I better be, otherwise i'm deeming myself lost and fresh meat for the waking beasts that crawl around in here.." 

Y/n stopped when she heard the familiar clashing of water in the far distance, sparks of adrenaline surging through her making her pounce in a jog, focusing on the water as she sped with the pathway until she made it into a clearing from the daring shade it provided her before. Stopping and catching just a few small breaths, Y/n looked at what seemed to be houses in the near distance - not far - from her position. The water ran clear and strong underneath the bridge that united the land her feet stood upon to the hutted homes on the other side. Feeling a great wave of relief flood over her, she boosted herself to walk once more, making her way over the bridge and into the village she came upon.

"Excuse me"She gently called out to a man who looked older than her, an adult perhaps as she made her way over to him. 

"can you tell me where I am..?" He was draped in a black Yukata with light striped hakama and his Haori around his shoulders. His features were rounded but defined, as if he looked like he just turned Twenty Years Old. He had short black hair and dashing hazel eyes. He seemed to step back from her presence silently, a small bead of sweat beading down his cheek. She was confused about why he was acting this way. Looking down at her attire she gave a blank face at him. Yeah.....she's wearing Black thigh stockings, a green mini skirt and a white school uniform top! Of course he's gonna be cautious about her. To him she's probably looks like an Alien with her clothes, if they even know what an alien is!

Sighing she rubbed her temple. Took in a deep breath and let it out with a lot of force so it didn't look like she was annoyed - as she was - to be. Straightening up, she smiled kind-heartedly at the young adult looking male, seeming calming his cautiousness.

 "i'm sorry, I don't mean to harm you or anything, I promise. I'm just lost and I don't know where I am. Do you think you can help me?" Her smiled was warm.