Someone Familiar

// Hello my Spuzzy Readers! Here is another Chapter and i hope you all enjoy this one. 

That's all i needed to tell you al- WAIT!!! I forgot to mention that this chapter will be based where you guys stumble too far into the woods that you come into a clearing and you meet Kikyo for the first time! Yaaaaaay buuuut let's get into it shall we ^w^ //

It's happened a lot lately now, Mysterious food had been killed or displayed around you whether you failed at it or wished you were better at fishing skills and hunting skills. Whenever you had your back turned then turned back around there was always something caught and placed down behind you whenever you weren't looking. It always caught your curiosity on who was doing it and you were growing quite frustrated about it, once you thought you almost caught the mysterious person but it was merely a deer galloping through the trees with its beloved mate.

"I thank them for the offerings but i can't just keep accepting it all the time...it's utterly lazy and unhygienic for me if i can't do it on my own! " She muttered to herself loudly to caught up in her own thoughts not even noticing one bit. Nodding in approval to her thoughts she stood up and began to set out on her misleading journey once more "Alright! Time to on with wherever i'm suppose to be going! and i'm going to try and catch my own food!" throwing her fist into the air she began to walk into the forest, entering deeper and deeper only following her own instincts at this point until she had nowhere where she was anymore.

She couldn't say that she was afraid because she was but only when her mind began to over think things that she jumped at the sound of a mere hoot from an owl or the crunch of the leaves. Calming down her nerves she placed a hand on her chest, feeling the hard pounding of her chest vibrate through her fingertips. "Calm down, (Y/n)...It's just your own imagination getting the best of you! there's nothing out there...except for birds, leaves, dirt and grass! With little animals and large animals that could eat you up in an instant!" Screaming that last part out (y/n) Closed her mouth quickly and let the silent area surround her, calming her down quicker than she could anticipate, feeling her heart rate was going down she felt completely fine.....until she heard the sound a large screech from a bird, causing her to run aimlessly into the woods tripping over a few twigs and even her own feet until she somehow made it out into a clearing, tripping and rolling down a small little hill and finishing on your back "Ow..." You wailed out quickly to no one in particular, you had your eyes shut and you sighed miserably at yourself "When can i go home...?" You asked yourself out loud, when no one answered which you knew was coming you felt more lonely than ever. You missed kagome and you desperately wanted to see her but without no leads you were terribly lost and far more confused about this world then Tokyo. You wanted to just lay there and think for a moment, but time doesn't stop for no one hearing footsteps come closer then hault to a stop you peered open your eyes to see another female dressed in a White and red Kimono, long black hair with a low tied ponytail and a bow draped across her back with arrows.

"Who are you?" You asked but she quickly spoke, ignoring your question "what is your name?" She spoke to you and of course you answered that "(Y-y/n)...do you know where i can find my cousin? her name is Kagome Higurashi!" Sitting on your knees you looked up at the emotionless woman until she began to walk away "Follow otherwise you'll die..." She responded before walking once more and with no hesitation you followed her from the back of her, keeping you head low and your hands in front of you as a new interest.

Sesshomaru's P.O.V

Hiding in the forest, sesshomaru had been watching the whole event with narrowed eyes. Deep within him he found utter annoyance that the female he had been stalking didn't want his offerings he'd been doing so for the last 3 days which not annoyed the demon but also enraged him. "That Human female! What was she saying "catching her food on her own?" How ridiculous! She can't even hold a fish even if she could she wouldn't do any good!" growling in displeasure the male soon closed his eyes and released a frustrated sigh a hand rubbing the brim of his nose "No matter....now that she's been found by the lifeless female, shes no longer a bother to me. I can now finally focus on my main reasons....I'm sure...that woman will be placed somewhere safe" While he stared bluntly as at a tree, he hummed and furrowed his brows before walking back into the forest to the campsite where jaken, rin and ah-un would be asleep by now. Not noticing he had been caught just before he disappeared into the thick darkness of the forest.

Kikyo's P.O.V

She turned her head back slightly and saw sesshomaru's figure leaving into the forest. Her eyes narrowed before she looked at (Y/n) cautiously then back to where she had once saw the demon male. 'Why was he here? Perhaps it was because of this girl? It seems that Inuyasha's older brother sesshomaru has found quite an interest to this girl...but why? What is it that draws him to her?' Her thoughts ran in a train like motion as she stopped to look at (y/n), only to soon realize she had been staring for too long that it caught the attention of (Y/n). "is something wrong...umm.." She responded back "Kikyo.." Kikyo lifelessly looked at the other female who smiled and nodded "right! kikyo, is everything okay? You seem to be dazed by something. Are you feeling quite alright?" The female eyes widened before returning to their normal composure before turning around and began to walk once more "enough talking, i'll take you to a village. there is a woman named Kaede who'll take you in...she'll know where to find who your looking for" When it was soon peaceful, kikyo was surprised to hear the next few words that came from (y/n) "Thank you, kikyo. For helping me...i owe you" "You owe no such things...i merely wished to send you in a direction that would be useful to you.." was all kikyo had said until their traveling had ended, but to her honesty kikyo had found (y/n) intriguingly interesting.

Back to your P.O.V

"This is where out journey ends....kaede will be in that hut there.." Kikyo had pointed out towards a hut that had a fire lit inside so it meant she must of been up still. With a nods (y/n) Turned towards kikyo and bowed to her "thank you! Even if it was just a small amount of time, i'm glad you helped me! Thank you so must, Lady Kikyo!" When only silence was the only response she stopped bowing and looked only to see her walking away. With a calm expression, you watched silently as she walked away her small spirits that flew around her following her but no matter who hard you could try...you could never get the thought out of your head that she looked so familiar.
"i don't know why...but she looks familiar but i don't get it why....it's like I've met her....a long time ago?" Placing a hand on your head you were suspecting you were catching a cold. Shaking your head you pushed away your thoughts and walked down the hill and into the village towards kaede's hut, going inside and explaining who you were and how you got here. And after that night, you slept in Kaede's hut with your thoughts running wild about kikyo and how she seemed familiar to you in some way which you could put your finger on the why. But you knew one thing that no matter what you thought....they were someone familiar and you needed to know that why and how.

// Thanks for reading guys and hoped you liked it! I'm sorry about the "She" and "You" Thing....it was hard to stay in one of those sections and when i keep writing i tend to lose how i write the characters especially since it's a (y/n) Reader. But anywho~ i really enjoyed updating this again and glad that you like it..maybe..yes? Meh who knows! But yeah...stay with me my Spuzzy readers for another Chapter  ~3~//

So anywaaaay!~

Peace out~!!