Awkward Reunion

//Hey guys ^w^ here Is another Chapter and I hope you enjoy it since kahome is finally here! Yay! And im sorry that its taken awhile to get to Y/n and sesshomaru's part but i want you guys to know what she has to go through in this book. ..and sorry if you guys find it a bit boring and long ^w^; anywaaaays...enjoy!//

After kikiyo had taken her to kaede's village her elderly sister took her in straight away the moment y/n had told her everything that had happened. Right now you were near a river where a hot spring wasn't too far from the village and you had decided to bask yourself in the warmth of the water as it hugged you around you body, letting yourself relax in the water while you left you uniform to dry and hang on a tree where you'd be able to grab them. For now you had been lent a normal kimono just as similiar to what kikyo had worn that very night she found you.

'I guess i have to wear this for the time being...well it's better than nothing'

you thought to yourself before leaving the water and dried yourself off and dressed yourself, heading towards your uniform to check if it was dry enough you left it here a little longer to dry. Hearing a rustle of the bush you looked directly at the source of the attention and acting on instinct you grabbed a thick stick and held it to your defense, waiting for what was going to appear out of the bush was just a small kitten that stood there looking up at you. you decided to take the small feline with you back to kaede's hut. You began to converse with her, trying to find out where your cousin was heading and which direction she had taken you didn't want to stay here as long as you wanted even though her food was delicious.

"I will take you to where they went but first you must learn how to survive if you wish to seek your flesh and blood, y/n. Come...we shall train now"
For the past 5 days you've been training with kaede non-stop, learning how to hunt prey and to kill it. How to create a fire and catch fish (YAY!! XD). You took an arrow and you placed it on your bow, pulling back the string you straightened you arm and held your ground firmly as you eyed the the tree with a marked area which had been carved into for your training. You took in a deep breath then calmly let it out as you aligned your arrow and with a steady hand you released the string and watched as your arrow spun at incredible speed and hit the center of the mark. Slowly moving your bow down you turned to kaede who nodded in approval.

"You've done well for your training. i believe it's time for you to search for kagome, here one of our craftsmen have made this for you on your journey and a sword that will be of good use to you when you are in need of protection."

She passed you a cloth that was made of fine silk draped over the object in which you held, pulling the fabric back you began trailing your fingertips over the beautiful carving of a hound on each side of your new longbow. you slipped the bow onto your back making sure it was tight enough so it didn't hit you or move while you run, taking the sword out of the fabric you swung it in your hand and lunged it forward then spun and sliced the air to your left before placing it in it's sheath and placed it to your side. You grabbed your arrows and the quiver (Arrows bag for short) and hulled it over your shoulder and followed kaede to a pathway, pointing into the direction.

"If you follow this path, i believe you will find her and her comrades"
You turned towards the elderly woman and hugged her, you were grateful for someone who was actually your great relative (i don't know how to put it..sorry) for helping you get this far.

"Thank you, i'll be sure to come back. I promise you kaede"

with a gentle smile you left the village to search for kagome, once again heading into the forest which you were once in, Fully of confidence and bravery you turned your head to watch the village and kaede fade away from your sight, only to be accompanied with the sight of tress and the darkness which could be seen from the shadows they held deep within. You listened to the endless silence, trees, bushes, birds and bugs chirping and the sound of your own feet lifting up then plummeting back down to the earths surface once more. you hoped that kagome was alright and hoped that you'd find her quickly, with determination growing quickly inside of you your pace fastened.