Train you to be stronger - sneak peek to come and another small update

A/n: Hello guys! I'm back and I hope you all are doing well. As you can see with the title this isn't the actual chapter but what will be coming eventually. I know you might be disappointed, hopefully not but please just bare with not the full chapter and my half-ass self ^~^;. 

Anyways, enjoy!!!

She released a long relaxing sigh, engulfing her whole body into the heated water of the hot spring. Letting her body relax into the circulating water she laid there in pure relaxing bliss as the water healed the throbbing pain in her muscles from the amount of walking she had to get accustomed to. Even though walking was no problem in her timeline since it was from Kagome's house, down the pit of stairs, through the city pathways and directly to the school. Then it repeats back and forth. But here, here was different: A continuous walk that would lead through large yards of open fields, then dark forests that seemed to go on forever, mountain tops that they soon travel backdown. Throughout those days were no breaks unless Rin and Y/n needed to have a moment of privacy or a small snack; then the walk began again. 

"Y/n?' Rin called, standing on the grass floor looking at her in the heated water. Y/n opened her eyes and tipped her head up to look into her small brown eyes, she smiled. "What is it Rin?" she asked calmly and softly. Rin smiled nervously, fiddling with her fingers looking at the ground finding the colour of the grass quite the interest. "C-could I join you?". Y/n smiled and sat upright, holding out a hand towards rin with a large sweet smile. "Of course you can! Come, I'll wash your back and you wash mine?" Rin nodded and removed her close, discarding them towards a nearby tree where Y/n's belongings were and took her hand before jumping into the water and making her way towards the older women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time went by, both were washed properly to remove the grime and dirt which stuck to them like stains. They both splashed each other with water enjoying the time to basked in the hot water but to also enjoy the relaxing fun time they have left before Jaken would visit them and tell them to hurry it up. Of course, if that were to happen, Y/n was prepared to throw a rock at the ugly frog looking demon. Hearing a rustle y/n snapped her eyes in the direction of the noise and looking towards the unlit darkness seeing no signs of movements. This caught Rin's attention and when she questioned what was wrong y/n quickly covered her mouth and swan behind a large boulder, holding the younger child to her naked body making sure no parts of themselves were possibly visible to the other end. If her ears picked up the right hearing of movement then she would know it wouldn't be Sesshomaru, she had to believe herself it wouldn't be him. He wouldn't make a sound if he was coming near, she, of course, knew that of him. He was a demon of silence, no sound means a higher advantage of taking out what was in his way and the ultimate way of surprising people to death. 

"Are you sure that we're going the right way? " An unknown voice groaned

"Shut it will ya!? I said that we were! Damn, why did the boss have to leave you with me?" Another voice replied back, his voice ringing with annoyance. 

"Y-Y/n what's going on?" Rin mumbled in her hands looking up at her with eyes full of fear. 

Y/n looked down at rin and buried her body into the water to reach her height and placed a finger on her lips and one on her own to hush them. She couldn't deny that she was afraid, but not afraid of who those voices were, no, she was afraid because rin was here. she didn't want anything to happen to that sweet girl, nothing! she needed to find a way to leave the hot spring without causing any attention to them both. Looking around the area she saw her katana under the tree which was on the other side of the hot spring from the unknown comers, she needed to get there and grab it. Feeling small little arms wraps around her body she looked down to see rin shaking, starring directly behind her and she snapped her head to what she was looking at.