Chapter 8

"Y/N!"

I snap out of it.

"YES AIZAWA SENSEI!!!" I yell

"What I was saying was we were going to pick out our hero names and look at the nominations. Even though you suddenly disappeared after the second round, a lot of heros saw your potential. You got 2,000 nomanations."

"2,000?!" I yell "But all they saw was a girl without a leg!"

"Yes, but they also saw a girl that wouldn't let a leg stop her. Now they know that even with disabilitys you are unbeatable." He says

He then walks back to the board and keeps talking.

As Midnight walks in and looks at everyone's hero names, I finally get to come up. I get up very confidently and show my board.

"The Phantom!" I yell

I look at Midnight to see what she thought.

"It is a good name, but a boy named Neito Monoma in class 1-B already picked something out that was similar." She said

'Neito!' I thought

"That's okay!" I say "I'll still keep it!"

I then go back to my desk.

Taimu sukippu

There I was standing in front of a big, but old house with my brother.

"Y/n, I think you took us to the wrong place." Onii-chan said

"No! I didnt!" I yell to onii-chan "If you think I did, then go in there and found out yourself!"

He went in while I waited for him. After about 4 minutes, I decided that I was going inside.

"Why haven't you come out o-"

I look to see a thing flying across the room. It then stopped, and it looked to be a small, old man.

"Who are you?" He said

"What do you mean who am I? You nominated me!" I said

He gave me a blank stare.

I sigh "I'm Midoriya Y/n! I'm from class 1-A in UA highschool! This is my onii-chan and I came here to be with him!"

"Oh ya, I nominated the kid and his sister! I don't know your quirk, but do you want to battle me?"

"Sure!" I say

He started bouncing around the room. He then decided that he was going to try and kick me in the gut. I quickly teleported out of the way. He stopped then said

"Oh. You were the teleporter. You know I didn't just nominate you because you were his sister. I felt a greater power in you."

I look at onii-chan and he gave me a slight nod, telling me that if he knew one for all, he was trust worthy enough to know soul keeper.

"I have a quirk named soul keeper where I can take the soul out of peoples body."

He gave me a blank stare and laughed.

"Well I didn't think you had that much power!" He said " You know just because you don't use the power often does not mean you shouldn't train with it! Let's do another round but this time, use both powers!"

He then starts flying across the room. He was a jet. I made my eyes glow as I focused on the bright yellow orb that was flinging across the room. He tried to strike my back but I teleported away. It turns out that wasn't the only trick up his sleeve. He then kicked me on my face as I landed flat on the ground. My back was sore and my elbow felt weak, and of course, my face was throbing.He stood with a powerful stance and said

"Gotcha"

I then rip his soul out of his stomache and his body lands on the floor dead.

"Gotcha" I said "You know patience is a very powerful thing."

I see the soul jet around the room, but this time it wasn't going to work. I can control the soul. I made it stop and put it back in the old man's body.

The man quickly got up, looked at onii-chan and said,

"You see that kid. This is a person who knows their power is their power, not a get-out-of-jail free card. Now I'm hungry!"

He goes out the door, waves to us good bye, and shuts it.

"Well I'm sleepy." I say "Stealing people's souls are not easy!"

I then fall face first on the couch and got to sleep.

Next thing I know, I'm up in the sky

"Sorry Y/n!" I hear my onii-chan yell.

I quickly teleported out of the way and saw my brother and the old man battleing it out. This battle was different though. Onii-chan was not using one for all in one area, he was using it in In his whole body. In the end, the old man won.

They kept going and going so I popped some pop corn and started watching the show.

A/n: Next chapter should be longer and more interesting