Chapter 17

I can't believe my brother went to get Kachan.

And I went with him.

"So... " Said Onii-chan "Why can't we just teleport there?"

"Because I don't know where it is. Even if we have the tracking device, I don't know exactly where that place is. Unless you want me to just teleport aimlessly, we are not going to get anywhere near that place. And there is just too much people." I say

"Got it," He says, "It doesn't matter anyways. We're already here."

There was a big abandoned warehouse.

It was creepy and big and....

familiar....

We went to the back of this warehouse. Dried blood filled the concrete floor.

Well that's just great.

We climbed on top of eachother's shoulders and I was allowed to get the first look.

"I see prison cells." I say

"Woah, let me see!" Kirishima quietly yelled.

I gave him the binoculars. I looked in side and his face said it all. That smile was wiped off his face and he looked terrified. Absolutely horrified.

"What?" I say

"Did you not see this?"

"What?!"

He took a deep, trembly breathe in and out. "In those cells are children. Probably 3 to 4 year olds. Next to them are Nomus."

"What!" I look in to see toddlers crying.

One was in each cell. They were screaming there hearts out. At least, It looked like they were. No sound was coming out, just the sound of the night.

"I'm teleporting in there."

"What!" They all say

"Right now."

"No!" My brother says "You can't!"

"Onii-chan... I have to"

And then I'm in.

Children all around. I could hear them now. The blood curdling screams.

"Are you okay!" I go up to a little girl that was in a small prison cell.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She then stared at me, horrified. Maybe not at me...

I quickly turn around to see a very familiar face. A familiar soul. It was Neito.

Monoma Neito.