Chapter 9

"Please hold onto your seats passangers we are currently undergoing an emergency stop."

The conductor said.

My head quickly moved forward, probably giving me whiplash.

A noumu bursted out onto the train.

I knew we should have teleported here! Now has to be the the time Onii-chan suddenly can not stand the headaches?!

The old man (which I now found out was named Gran Torino) used his quirk to fly out and beat up the noumu. Onii-chan started running out of the train, so I followed him.

He stoped, then started running again.

'Can you please make up your mind!' I thought

As I was running, I saw Neito.

I stopped following onii-chan because he obviously didn't know where he was going.

"Hey Neito!" I say

He quickly turned his head over to me then said "Oh, Hi Y/n"

He was looking at me, but I could see that he was giving very nervous glances at the noumus. He looked like he was in a rush.

"I guess you need to get somewhere so I'll let you go." I say

He gives me a smile and says "Thanks Y/n!" Then he runs away

I think my heart just skipped a little. Who could blame me? That smile was hot. Him being here was a bit strange though. Was there really that many hero coporations here? Doesn't seem like something I should stress on.

I look in front of me to see that onii-chan was gone. I anxiously teleported everywhere. My head getting really dizzy, until I finally foind onii-chan, but with Todoroki and Iida too.

Wait.

Wait...

Why are onii-chan and Iida on the ground?

Why is Todoroki letting out fire?

WAIT

I stare.

It was the hero killer.

I automatically start shaking.

Damn it! I can't be a hero if I am always so damn scared about everything!

"Another one!" The hero killer yelled "Well, guess one kill won't be so hard. She looks to scared to fight anyways."

My mouth became dry. I was shaking to the point where it was unbearable.

I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. A knife was pierced through it and blood was seeping out from the sides. I didn't take it out though. I knew better than that. Before I could even comprehend anything, the villain came up to me and licked my blood.

I fell down, not just because his quirk made me, but because of my own terror. I fell right on my torso, also on my arm which made the knife go deeper.

"I see by the way you are dressed, you are also trying to be a hero." He said "From everyone I have fought, you look like the most disappointing, and most unworthy to be called a 'hero'."

He started fighting with Todoroki again. Todoroki, Onii-chan, and Iida were all talking to each other, but I could only think about myself.

Why am I even doing this? Why am I so scared? Why can't I be as fearless as I once was when I was young? Why did I go to UA?

I am so pathetic

I laugh. I laugh so hard that even Todoroki and Stain stopped fighting to look at me.