Chapter 21

"So you're the one I've been looking for. Midoriya Y/n." One For All says

"Why are you here? Don't you already have my Quirks? Isn't that why I don't have them?" I say

"No, I only blocked the use of your powers. It only works for week powers. I know soul keeper is not a week power, but I found a loophole. I blocked part of your power. The weakest part. The part that lets you see the souls. And I know that if you can't see the soul you can't take the souls. Your dad told me this weakness."

"Shit"

"You're so much weaker than I thought. You love your big brother so much it makes you vulnerable. And your leg really puts the icing on the cake. Can't you put up a little challenge?"

I laugh,

"Okay dumb ass! Here's something you'll want to know! I can easily take your soul out! Eyes closed if I wanted to!"

My eyes are bright red, piercing into his soul. I get a good grip and rip it out of his body.

"Fuck you."

I put my foot above his soul ready to smash down but before I do I here Monoma.

"Y/n" he says

"What Monoma! You've got nothing to say! You're not a friend anymore." I say

"I know, I am not trust worthy and should never be trusted again. I sometimes wonder 'who am I'. But I dont need to know who I am as long as I know who you are. You are the smartest, strongest, and nicest girl I've ever met and the love of my life. I also know that you wouldn't do this. You've killed and hurt people before I dont't want you to do it again. Knowing who you are shows me who I want to be."

"What?"

I think about his words and think about the things I've done before. No. This is not me.

I start to cry. I guess I've always wanted to know. Who am I really?

"Monoma-Neito. I loved-I love you too. And just so you know your smart and brave and amazing, but my trust might not still be as high as it was. I'll leave the soul here and go. All Mights going to arrest him anyways."

"Goodbye for now Y/n, I-Ill see you later." Neito says

"Bye Neito."

I try to teleport to my house, but instead I teleport to a big crowded
sidewalk.

"That's weird." I say

As people walk past, they bump me on my shoulders, pushing me down.

"Can someone help me up please."

Pain. Excruciating pain. I scream as everyone around me falls lifeless on the ground.

I don't know who I am really.