Chapter 4

I look up to see a boy with blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes. I pop my head up, confused.

"Where's my brother?!" I ask

"He's in his classroom." The boy responds

I look at him, staring him down "Who are you, why are you here, and what is your quirk?"

"Okay Mrs.Detective," He says, "My name is Monoma Neito, and my quirk is called copy. I can copy others quirk by touching them. Why I'm here is none of your business."

"WHY ARE YOU HERE" I yell.

He gets a little startled and says "Wow, okay! Calm yourself! I'm trying to look for someone okay! You don't seem like you're the person so I'll leave! Oh, and it is not like I've been here waiting for you to wake up and helping you this whole time!"

He started to walk away before I yelled,

"Wait!" He turned around "I'm sorry okay!"

"Apology excepted"

I looked at the bed and touched my stomach. Pain striked through me and I moaned.

"Why would you do that!" Yelled Monoma

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask

"Well the sports festival is two weeks away. Maybe like one day." He responds

I look at him my eyes wide

"I need to get out of here!"

He pins me down

"You just got up and now you want to walk?!" He yells

I nod my head.

He face palms and says,  "Well you're going to need my help."

"No need!" I say "I can do it myself."

I get up and the second I put pressure on myself, I started falling. Monoma caught me and gave me a 'told-you-so' look.

I started walking with Monoma and accidentally stepped on his foot with my bionic leg.

"Ow!" He yelled in a not so painful way but a 'why did you do that' way.

"Sorry!"

He looked at my leg and got confused.

"Why do you have a bionic leg?" He asks

"None of  your business! Now can we go already!"

"Okay! Okay! What class are you in?" He asks

"1-A" I said

"Should I lay you down on your bed or drop you?" He says

I give him a confused look and ask "Do you not like class 1-A?"

He responds with "No I don't, now I was kidding about the dropping you thing so let's go!"

We get to my classroom and I can see the disgust in Monoma's face. It was obvious he hated class 1-A. I tried to brighten the mood.

"My name is Midoriya Y/n, but I would like for you to call me Y/n," I say

"Well then call me Neito
It was nice to meet you Y/n. I hope also hope to see you again!" He said

"Here is my number!" I say giving him a piece of paper that I had just wrote my number on.

He said thanks, gave me his, and walked away.

I opened the door as everyone stared. The first person that came up to hug me was onii-chan, then everyone else came in.

"Y/n!" Cried my brother

"I'm so glad you are okay Y/n-chan!" Called Mina-chan.

I was glad that I was able to see them all again, but I just wondered when I was going to be able to see Neito again. Hopefully I'll see him soon!

A/n: This chapter and the next chapter are kind of short. Sorry!