Chapter 3

I'm just going to say what happens from now to the first day of UA........Sorry I'm lazy and thought it would be boring to read. Izuku sees All might and gets excited. When all might tries to leave Izuku and y/n grabs on to him. All mights sets them down and has to detransform. They are shocked and All might has to crush Izuku dreams. You get mad but can't do anything but try to cheer Izuku up. You two go to the villain sight and see the green glob. You remember how you forgot to crush the soul. You can't do it again because there are too many people watching. Izuku runs in and tries to save Bakugo. Blablablabla you know what happens next...

It's our first day of UA. We both walk through the door and I take my seat.

"Hottie 12:00" Whispered a boy with unusual purple balls for hair.

I knew I was attractive, but I didn't care.

"Hello my name is Ashido Mina, what is yours?"

I look over to see a girl with pink skin and black eyes.

"Oh, my name is Midoriya Y/n!" I say.

"I heard someone say Midoriya as their last name over there. Do you have a sibling?" She asked

"Yes, I have a brother named Izuku..." I answered

"Well I hope I get to meet him! Now let's get into quirks. My quirk is called Acid! I can shoot acid out of me and either use it to melt something, or slide on it! What is your quirk?" She says.

I always remember not to say my soul keeper quirk. "Well... I can teleport and I have enhanced intelligence and... Uh that's all. You see, I am actually fourteen."

"That is very interesting!" She said.

Our teacher came in with a strange yellow sleeping bag and told us to go outside. He told us what we were doing and that the person who got last would leave. Oh know! What will Onii-chan do! No! I have to be confident that onii-chan will make it through! Right now I have to worry about myself!

Test 1: 50 meter dash

I was always a fast runner but I hated it because I couldn't just teleport to the place I wanted to go! Right now I could do that!

I was against a guy named Sero Hanta. He flung tape in front of him and pulled himself forward. It was cool and fast, but he wasn't going to get to the finish line before me. I was over to the other side in not even a second. They were surprised but all I cared about was how my big brother thought of me. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Tests 2: Grip strength

I just did what I could do which was not a lot

Test 3: Standing long jump

I could do anything right? Well that's easy. All I did was teleport over the obstacle.

Test 4: Repeating side steps

This one just came to how fast I could teleport. This is a question that I was a blessing to answer the second I manifested the quirk. I can teleport so fast, all you see is a blur. If I teleport too much it also gives me a headache though.

Test 5: Ball throw

I couldn't use my quirk, but my big brother did amazing. He passed the odds and blew everyone away. Even I was a little surprised at how awesome he did! One for all is more powerful than I thought!

(Test 6: toe touch, Test 7: stretch and reach, Test 8: Long distance run, but no one remembers these.)

Time skip

It has been 2 weeks since I've been in UA! I've made a great friend named Ashido Mina! Right now we were standing right in front of a superhero called Thirteen and I knew we were in for a treat! I had my hero costume on and I think it stood out the most!

Thirteen started talking about the dangers of our powers, and when she was finished something happened. A black hole appeared behind Thirteen. At first I thought Thirteen was just using his/her quirk but that would have been imposible. But then people started coming out of it. Villains.

"Shit" I said.

We all surprisingly stayed calm but we were terrified they were all talking but all I heard was buzzing in my ears until I heard my name.

"Y/N can you teleport us out." Said sensei Aizawa

I tried to see if I could teleport out but there was something blocking in my way and I couldn't get out. I tried to teleport back and forth between two spaces and I could do it with ease, but I just could not get out!

"I am guessing there is someone with a quirk that is stopping me from teleporting out." I say

Everyone's slight hope that they had from me vanished.

We started running, until purple portel guy interrupted. The buzzing came back and I felt like I was going to faint. Next thing I know I am in a flat plain of land and a boy named Todoroki was right beside me.

Just after I am able to comprehend that there are villains right in front of us, he freezes everything. A person comes after me and I kicked him so hard that he probably will always taste metal in his mouth.

These people are as strong as bugs. All they are, are just lowlifes.

I give a smile to Todoroki then

Blood splattered all over my shirt from my mouth. I look down and see that I had just been impaled.

"Double shit" I was able to mutter

I then see Todoroki trying to take down the person who did this to me. He was not successful. Todoroki new he had to back down or he would end up looking like me. He ran and I didn't judge him.

Who is the person who did this to me.
This feeling is awfully familiar.

I black out.