Chapter 13

I open my eyes.

The first thing I see are big blue eyes and I shiny smile that almost blinded me.

"Well this feels familiar." Neito says

"Well it's about to feel way more familiar" I say, then I start attacking him with questions. "Why are you here? What's happening? How long have I been here? Did I pass the exam?"

"Wow. I think I'm having deja vu."

I smile, but I really do want him to answer my questions.

"I'm here because I wanted to check up on you. I don't know what's happening. They saw you on the cameras screaming until your voice gave out. You've been here for a day, and for your last question, no. You got second place in your class for your written exam, but you failed your practical."

"Aw man!" I say "Now I can't go to the trip!"

Neito gives me an even brighter smile than the last one. I seriously think I'm going blind.

"Actually we both are allowed to go!" He yells

"That's surprising." I say "I thought we weren't allowed to go on the school trip if we failed. I'm also surprised that you said 'both' Neito. Does that mean that you also failed?"

His cheeks turn a light shade of pink and I start laughing.

I get up. My head only slightly aches.

"So what happened to you?" Neito asks

What happened to me is what happens to me every year. I have no idea why it happens. I only know that it has something to do with my soul keeper quirk, which means I can't tell Neito exactly what it is.

"Well... " I say "I just got a really bad headache. I'm fine now though."

"That's good." He says "I think we should be going on the school buses now. Can you teleport us there?"

I was there before he could even ask that.

I waved goodbye to Neito and got an the bus.

As I sat down next to onii-chan, my head was instantly shot with pain. Not as much as before, but enough to cause a lot of discomfort.

"Are you okay?" Onii-chan asks

I give him a weak smile and nod. I don't want him to worry.

Time skip

"Hey!" I yelled up to the so called 'pussycats' "Where's the camp at again?"

"The base of the mountain!" The woman with the brunette hair yelled

"Thank you!" I yelled back

"Why aren't you going? If you get there after 12:30 you can't eat lunch!"

I only smirk.

I teleport instantly to the camp. I am in front of picnic table and there is a big building to the right of me. They said we should all get here in a little over two hours, but looking at where they are and where I am, I know they were lying. They weren't just slightly lying like,

'We will say a little over two hours, but it's really a little over three hours.'

More like,

'We will say a little over two hours but it's really eight hours.'

They weren't getting here anytime soon.

Well I guess I'll eat something

I see a whole bunch of food on the table. I guess they were going to give us it after we got here. I start serving myself and eat up.

I look in the back to see a hot springs.

Oh. My. God.

Not a second passes before I am head to toe naked and in the hot water. The light breeze and the hot water was a perfect hot to cold ratio.

This is the life.

I got out and put some clothes to go to sleep in. It was early in the morning, but I had to do something to wait for them. I just briefly look outside. Their progress was little. Barely noticeable compared to how much they have left.

I found a nice comfy looking couch and decided I would sleep on it. If I'm going to go to sleep here it has to at least be comfy because this might be the last good sleep I will get here.

Another Time Skip

"Okay so you get dizzy when you teleport to much right?!" The big guy named Tiger yelled

I nod

"Well then I want you to never stop teleporting! Feel the burn!"

I look at him, smile, and teleport to Aizawa-sensei.

"Aizawa-sensei" I say "They want me really dizzy. Dizziness equals head aches. You remember what happened on the test don't you?"

He stared at me intensely and said, "Yes I did, and that's why I don't want you to do anything today."

"What!" I yell "That's not what I said!"

"But that's what I said and what I said counts most!" He yells back "We will be doing a lot of stuff in the extra classes because you failed anyways. "

He tells me to leave.

I don't want to give myself a bigger headache then I already have, but I don't want to do nothing!

I pace around everyone, not knowing what to do. Everyone was working hard and pushing their limits, while I was walking around doing nothing.

I decide to look around the forest and get a feel of it. I was teleporting around the different parts, and I would bounce on every crunchy looking leaf I see. I'm childish like that.

I didn't know how long I was in the woods.The sound of the crunching leaves was therapeutic and made me forget about the time.

I heard something in the trees. The voices sounded familiar. I was fully aware that I was far from the camp, but I never thought that I would actually find people.

I saw a girl happily skipping down a path. She had a school uniform on, but it wasn't a UA one. My best guess was that there just happened to be a sweet little girl that just wanted to go through the woods. At least, that's what I would've thought if I didn't see all of the fucking souls behind her.

I teleport back to the camp as everyone is eating food.

Who was that, why did she have so many people behind her, and why did they sound so familiar?