Episode Four: Victor the Stupid Pop Star

(Start in Easin Hills. DAPH-NII, HIDEA-KII, and TRINI-TII are walking together.)

Daph-Nii-I've got a rock in my shoe. That sucks.

Hidea-Kii-That again?

Daph-Nii-What are you talking about? I haven't complained about a rock in my shoe for this entire journey!

Trini-Tii-Guys, calm down. I think the easiest thing to do in this situation is to get the rock out of your shoe.

(DAPH-NII takes off her shoe and launches the pebble at TRINI-TII's head.)

Trini-Tii-Ow!

Daph-Nii-That was karma for squeaking your staff on my head.

(They see a treasure chest ahead.)

Daph-Nii-Yay! It's a treasure chest!

(She opens it and takes out a plastic dagger.)

Daph-Nii-A toy dagger? That can't be any help. Well, it's bigger. It might be some help. Now I'm just a bit awesomer.

(She slips it into her holster. They keep walking. Then they're stopped by two goblins.)

Daph-Nii-Oh, shit. It's two of them.

(They draw their weapons. DAPH-NII attacks first. Then TRINI-TII attacks Goblin A. Goblin B goes to attack TRINI-TII, but she jumps out of the way.)

Trini-Tii-Too slow!

Daph-Nii-I mean, that's kind of the obvious route. Get out the way?

(HIDEA-KII attacks Goblin A, defeating it.)

Hidea-Kii-How about that?

Daph-Nii-Looks like it's time to use my booby trap!

(She sets her booby trap.)

Daph-Nii-Take dat!

(HIDEA-KII attacks Goblin B, defeating it.)

Daph-Nii-That wasn't even necessary.

(She puts away her booby trap.)

Daph-Nii-(grumbling to herself) Sure, let everybody else do the smiting while all my hard work and ingenuity go to waste. Maybe I should...

Hidea-Kii-Hey, Daph-Nii.

(DAPH-NII looks up. HIDEA-KII and TRINI-TII are already walking.)

Hidea-Kii-You comin' or not?

Daph-Nii-Alright, fine.

(She catches up to them. Opening theme. Cut to the kitchen at an inn the next morning. DAPH-NII, HIDEA-KII, and TRINI-TII are seated at the table together with their food. DAPH-NII is wrapping her necklace around her wrist.)

Guardian-Uh, Daph-Nii, I'm no king of card games, but I think a necklace is supposed to be worn around your neck.

Daph-Nii-Well, this way, I won't have to look down at my boobs whenever I want to talk to you.

Guardian-And this concerns you why?

Daph-Nii-Every time I do that, Trini-Tii gets aroused. I can tell.

(She looks at TRINI-TII, who is staring back at her.)

Daph-Nii-What did I tell you about staring at me?

Trini-Tii-Sorry.

(She looks down at her food.)

Hidea-Kii-So, uh...I heard we're getting a fourth member.