Episode Six: Bee-Trayal!

(Start in Easin Hills. DAPH-NII, HIDEA-KII, TRINI-TII, and VICTOR are walking together. DAPH-NII is wearing a red flannel shirt, an orange vest, bandanna, and cap, denim shorts, and brown boots while TRINI-TII is wearing yellow frilly vestments. DAPH-NII and VICTOR are engaged in a conversation.)

Daph-Nii-It would just be out of place, I mean. It would be like TXT covering BTS, which I strangely see them doing in the future when they stop being cute and start being grunge.

Victor-(singing "Can't You See Me" by TXT) Can't you see me?

Daph-Nii-Okay, I didn't think that one through.

Victor-(singing "Boy With Luv" by BTS) Yeah, you're makin' me a boy with luv.

Daph-Nii-I GET IT!

Hidea-Kii-What's this about NBC on LSD?

Daph-Nii-Oh, Victor and I were just talking about K-pop.

Victor-What's the K stand for?

Daph-Nii-Don't know, don't care. Victor says his favorite band is E-X-O, but they're nowhere near as cool as NCT.

Victor-First of all, it's pronounced "Exo." Second of all, NCT is basically AKB48 with boys. Third of all, I was talking about EXID.

Daph-Nii-Ah, EXID and their star, LE.

Victor-Listen to you! You're always taking about 2NE1, but that's just CL and three other girls.

Hidea-Kii-Who comes up with all those stupid letter names, anyway?

Daph-Nii-The bigshots.

Victor-You know, SM, YG, JYP.

Hidea-Kii-You're still making no sense.

Trini-Tii-I like letters!

Hidea-Kii-Wait, guys! Stop!

(They stop.)

Daph-Nii-What is it now?

(A glowing blue sphere with PETR's face on it floats into view.)

Petr-Sakes alive!

(A big boulder appears in front of them. PETR's face flies onto it. Opening theme. The rock is accompanied by two cumuli.)

Daph-Nii-Goddammit. Well, it's time to get stuck between a rock and a hard place. With two ClOuDs.

Victor-Ready to kick some A-S-S?

Daph-Nii-Y-E-S. Or yes.

(They draw their weapons.)

Victor-Wait, was that a Twice reference?!

(TRINI-TII starts by attacking Cumulus B. DAPH-NII attacks. Cumulus B rains.)

Trini-Tii-Uh oh. The cloud practiced self-care.

Hidea-Kii-Not if I can help it.

(He attacks Cumulus B, defeating it.)

Hidea-Kii-HIDEA-KIIIIIIIIIII!

(The rock rolls towards TRINI-TII. She jumps out of the way, but HIDEA-KII and VICTOR get hit. The rock attacks again, hitting TRINI-TII, HIDEA-KII, and DAPH-NII.)

Trini-Tii-Didn't see that one coming.

(She attacks Cumulus A.)

Daph-Nii-You keep entertaining those clouds. I'm going to protect myself from the one thing that's causing a boatload of damage.

(She sets her booby trap.)

Daph-Nii-Booby trap set!

(VICTOR strikes a pose.)