Episode Seven: Done With Life Granny Ava

(Start in Castle View. The gang is walking together. DAPH-NII and TRINI-TII are in front.)

Daph-Nii-So we finally made it out of that cave. Now we just have to keep looking for monsters, more particularly Ava.

Trini-Tii-Keep looking for thots.

Daph-Nii-What's a thot?

Trini-Tii-I'll tell you.

(The background turns into a space pattern.)

Trini-Tii-There are certain people--or in this case, monsters--in the world who are the embodiment of evil. They are perverse and abhorrent of the Guardian's ways. In the Order of Clerics, we call these people "thots."

Daph-Nii-Like the Dark Lord?

Trini-Tii-Not exactly. There's a different word for that. I was thinking closer to mages.

Daph-Nii-'Cause they're pagan hippies?

Trini-Tii-Now you're getting it! Mages are the worst of thots!

(The background returns to normal.)

Daph-Nii-I don't think I ever really told you that I have mage blood.

(She sets her hand on fire.)

Daph-Nii-And if you talk shit about my mother's way of life one more time, I might just burn your ass off.

Trini-Tii-Oh, heck. Sorry.

(DAPH-NII turns off her fire-hand, glaring at TRINI-TII. TRINI-TII skips ahead. Opening theme. DAPH-NII holds up her wrist.)

Daph-Nii-Is the concept of thots something you made up?

Guardian-Absolutely not!

Daph-Nii-You ever seen The Wedding Singer?

Guardian-No.

Daph-Nii-Well, there's this one scene where Adam Sandler is singing this really pretty love song, and out of nowhere he sings "BUT IT ALL WAS BULLSHIT!" That's what it makes me think of.

(HIDEA-KII and VICTOR catch up to DAPH-NII.)

Hidea-Kii-So, only one more face to find now.

Victor-What an ordeal.

Daph-Nii-Think the last one will go smoothly?

Victor-Yeah, but what if a big scary boss monster jumps out at us?

Daph-Nii-Dude! Why'd you have to say that?

Hidea-Kii-That's probably how it'll end up. For all the other villagers, their monster was super strong! I don't see why this one won't be the worst of the batch. Now, come on, team! Let's prepare for the fight of our lives!

Victor-I'm with you there.

(They find TRINI-TII taking a breather leaning up against a wall.)

Trini-Tii-Whew. Who knew all that skipping could take it out of you?

Daph-Nii-Trini-Tii, you are too pure.

(TRINI-TII beams.)

Trini-Tii-Thanks!

Daph-Nii-We better keep moving. You never know when you-know-who is going to show up.

Hidea-Kii-I don't think Lord Voldemort is going to be coming anytime soon.

(ALEX appears.)

Daph-Nii-Wrong you-know-who, smart one.

Alex-Mwa HA ha ha! So we MEET again!