i've put a spell on you, because you're mine

a/n: so... if you were to take your standard witch au, and mix it with my imagination and the chilling adventures of sabrina.... you'd get this. i was just really craving a red velvet coven au, but i also wanted some smut, so yeah... you get what you get, which is a mix of both. 

The rumor around campus is that you shouldn't get involved with those Red Velvet girls. Red Velvet is a coven of witches that are always up to no good, they say. They'll put a hex on you just for walking in their path, they say. They perform seances and disrupt the dead just for laughs, they say. Delivery boys disappear whenever they knock on their door, they say. They'll put a love spell on you if you let them, they say.

Jaebum's never been good at listening to what others say. He's always wanted to take his own path, do what his heart tells him. And his heart tells him that Seulgi is too good of a lover to leave alone.

It all started, ironically, at a Halloween party. He was dressed as Nick Fury, to go along with the Avengers theme his housemates agreed on. She was Harley Quinn. He asked her to dance, she accepted, and the next thing he knew, she was pinned to the wall with his lips on her neck and her hand down his pants. It was supposed to be a casual hookup that started and ended there.

Then a week later, Jaebum found himself hiding away in a dark corner of the school library with Seulgi on her knees before him, pretty red lips wrapped around his cock.

Months have passed and they've been casually dating since. No verbal commitment, but Jaebum's faithful. He's not sure about Seulgi, but he likes to think that she's pretty loyal to him too. His friends warn him not to get too involved with her though. She's part of the Red Velvet coven after all, but Jaebum's not worried.

Seulgi's legs are wrapped around his waist, arms around his shoulders as they kiss. They haven't even undressed yet, but she's grinding against him with a determination to get him to come in his pants, and it's working too well. He pulls away with a playful nibble of her bottom lip, watching a smile bloom. His hands smooth down her sides and to her legs, unhooking them. "I was having fun you know." She teases, tongue curling around his earlobe.

"I bet you were." Jaebum laughs, "but wouldn't it be more fun without all this fabric in the way?" He goes to peel off her shorts, Seulgi's hips lifting up to help him do so. Once they're gone, Jaebum reaches out, rubbing her through her underwear. She's wet, turned on by him, and it's a huge ego stroke. Seulgi sighs against his skin, leaving a trail of hot kisses down his neck. His thumbs hook into the sides of her underwear, grazing skin, and Seulgi squirms in anticipation as the material is pulled down her legs. She bends her knees, making it easier for him to tug it off, tossing it to the side without a care. "What do you want today?" He asks, fingers walking up her thighs and stopping to stroke the inner skin there.

"Surprise me." Seulgi giggles.

"Would it be too much to skip foreplay?" Jaebum teases.

"You could, I'm sure I could come up with a spell to ease any discomfort." Seulgi tells him, her hands smoothing over the muscles in his shoulders. It's tempting, but it also sparks curiosity in Jaebum.

"You never really talk much about your witchcraft, why?"

"You never asked."

"It's that easy?"

"It can be," Seulgi explains, "Most of the time, witches aren't to be so intimate with mortals, but I don't like some old hag telling me what to do."