Nightmare

Adora walks down the hall of the castle of Bright Moon looking really tired but glad to have Catra back to her.

For the past four days, Catra has been defected from The Evil Horde after realizing how malicious they are. She have seen them not only destroy their homeland but kill the people around it. Not only that, Hordak now sees Catra as a very huge disappointment to him so not only he demoted her, he has her hunted down to kill. That is enough for her to run away, defect and return to her childhood best friend.

Adora walks into her room and immediately sees Catra sleeping on her bed peacefully. She noticed she is not wearing her Horde headdress. Honestly, she thinks she looks cute without it, showing more of her giant brown hair and she's also wearing a pink sweater and purple sweatpants.

"Awww, my little kitty." Adora said awing.

She enters the bathroom to put on some sleeping clothes but when she exits, she sees Catra tossing and turning rapidly, tears streaming down and whimpering for help.

"No please, leave me alone!" Catra whimpers as tears come out more.

"Hey! Catra wake up it's only a dream." Adora said. Catra didn't answer. So she placed both hands on her arms to slightly shake in order for her to wake up, but only made it slightly worse.

"NO, NO, NO GET OFF ME!!!!" Catra yelled.

"Shhh Catra it's me, Adora." She said. "WAKE UP!"

Catra's eyes shot right up with remaining tears on her eyes and has her claws come out ready to fight but quickly starts looking around confused but when she sees Adora in front of her looking worried, she is relief to see her.

"Adora?" Catra said lightly while retracting her claws.

"It's ok, I'm right here" Adora said placing her hand on her shoulder.

Catra immediately hugs her and starts to cry hard. "Thank God you're here"

"It's ok, I'm right here." Adora said while hugging her back. "Are you OK?" Adora asked.

"No I'm not." Catra said back.

"What was the dream about?" Catra starts talking about the dream.

"I was tied up in a chair in the Fright Zone and then Shadow Weaver and Hordak came in and starts torturing me." Adora's eyes are widen in shock.

"Then Shadow Weaver comes up to me and place her dark magic on to my face while Hordak is watching me, it was awful." Adora slowly move up to her and hugs her again.

"I don't want to hear more of it." she said. "You're safe, that's all that matters now." They pulled away from the hug.

Adora crawls up to the top of the bed to lay next to Catra and they start looking at each other.

"I'm sorry." Catra said lightly.

"For what?" Adora questioned.

"For everything. I should've listened to you in the first place for joining the rebellion, I should've never left you in the temple, I should've understand the fact that you were just trying to help me." The more regrets Catra thinks and talk about, the more emotional she gets.

"Shhh, it's ok, I understand what you are going through" Adora said.

"No matter what happens, we got each other and this time, I promise." Adora kisses Catra on the forehead and starts to hold her hand.

"Thank You." Catra said.

"You're welcome, kitty." They both drift off to sleep while they still holding their hands.