Sacrifice

The final battle of Etheria is near it's end and the princess alliance are losing more of their comrades and allies and start to become outnumbered. The last remaining of them are mostly She-Ra, Catra, Glimmer, Bow, and the rest of the main princesses as they are hiding in a cave.

"What are we gonna do? The Horde has us pinned down and almost everybody else is dead." Bow said.

"Any plans? Anybody?" Glimmer asks.

Unfortunately, there is no plan. The Horde is this close to winning and Etheria will be fallen.
Until Adora comes up with one.

"I have a plan!" She-Ra said.

"What you got?"

Adora sighs and explains it.

"I-I'm gonna sacrifice myself to save Etheria."

The princesses gasps with shock and so is Catra.

"What!!!?? No, NO!!! You can't do this Adora!" Catra yelled.

"It's the only way, Catra!"

"But....but you'll die!!"

"It has to be me, Catra. It has to be me."
She-Ra walks out of cave but Catra follows her.

"NO!!! There has to be another way!!!"

She turns back around to look at her and transforms back into Adora. "There is no other way, babe. The only important now is to save Etheria and you all."

Catra's face shifts to crying as Adora gives her a hug. She buries her head into her chest. "I know Catra. I wish we had more time."

She had no other choice but to accept Adora's plan as she keeps crying more and continues to hug her. "It's not fair."

"I know. I know."

"I love you Adora."

"I love you too, Catra." She starts to choke and cry too as they both give each other their very last kiss. They kiss for about 15 seconds while both of them leaving tears streaming down their cheeks.

They slowly pull their lips away and Adora tries to let go of the embrace but Catra resists. "I can't let you go."

"I know. But you have to. It's for you and everyone of Etheria." She then grabs her arms to calm her down.

"Remember, whatever or whenever I go, I'll always be with you and always love you." She rests her forehead onto her the feline's as she has no other choice but to slowly let go of Adora. It was very hard for the two to let go but it's for the better.

Adora yells "FOR THE HONOR OF GREYSKULL!!!!" and transforms back to She-Ra and runs towards the army of Horde soldiers.

She stands in front of the many tanks and soldiers running towards her. But she then raise her sword up as it starts shining bright against the sun. The sword then brights up from the hilt to her body as it turns it into gold.

Catra looks at her with utter shock with her eyes wide open. She-Ra then turns her head to her for one last time. She give out a little smile as she gives out a wave. Catra waves back to her.

The Horde army was about to attack but quickly gets interrupted when She-Ra starts to shine bright towards the entire army thus killing every single one of them and also sacrificing with her body disintegrated into little particles.

The princesses exit out cave to see what happened. "Did-Did she......" Glimmer asks.

"Yes, she did it." Catra goes back to crying as Perfuma gives her a hug.

"Hey, it's ok. She saved Etheria. It's all over now."

The war is finally over but it would not be the same.......without the mighty She-Ra, and the wonderful Adora.