A Sick Wife & A Worried Wife

Catra is sick today and the great She-Ra aka Adora is fully worried about her. She just continuously keeps cracking the door open to see if her wife is still breathing. When she does snore when sleeping, she sighs in relief. Usually she would be the one that gets sick, but it turns out today may not be the case.

Adora cracks the door open god knows how many times to check on her wife once more. She's mostly sleeping as she is covered in the large warm blanket.

"I know you're checking up on me Adora." Catra said with a groggy voice knowing it's her wife by the door.

"Just doing my job to check my wife."

"I think you're worrying too much."

"Well....you're sick."

"Adora.....I just have stomach ache. I really gotta cut back on those Thaymore foods."

Catra from time to time would often go and visit Thaymore's marketplace for their sweet and delicious food and snacks they make. She kind of became a little addicted to them as she ate a bunch of them and it did made her stomach upset.......like really upset. To the point where she uses the bathroom quite often.

"Do you at least need anything?"

"Maybe another bottle of Pepto Bismol?"

"Ok, I'm on it." Adora heads down to the bathroom, opens the mirror cabinet and grabs the pink bottle and delivers it her to wife.

"Here ya go honey."

"Thanks babe." She then drinks the medicine.

"Do you want any company or something?" Adora asks.

"I guess."

The blonde slowly crawls onto the bed and then lays down next to her.

"How ya feeling now?"

"Well, my stomach is getting better, but it still hurts like hell. But just to let you know that I'm okay."

"Okay, sometimes I feel a bit overprotective."

"Well a lot overprotective. Look I know, but it's just a stomach ache and it'll go away. Besides you're the one who usually gets sick mostly, and you don't see me be so overprotective."

"Y-Yeah.....true." Adora smiles as she kisses her wife on the forehead

"I love you honey." The blonde said.

"I love you too babe." They both lay down and take a nap together.