Are You Ticklish?

Adora had a very bad day at work. She enters into the house looking all grumpy while Catra sits on the couch reading a book seeing that her wife is home.

"Hey Adora, how was......" Catra didn't finish her question as she sees the blonde stomps up stairs grumbling.

"And, I take that as not a very good day." She places a bookmark on the page, closes the book and follows her upstairs.

Adora enters the master bedroom as she just drops her stuff on the floor and flops forward onto the bed with her face on the pillow. Catra slowly enters the room as well and sees her blonde wife still grumbling.

"Bad day at work?" Catra said in a soothing tone.

"Yep." Adora muffled through the pillow.

"It's there anything I could do to cheer you up?"

"Maybe nothing."

"Oh don't say that, there's gotta be something."

Adora shakes her head.

"What about a game of D&D?"

She shakes her head again.

"Karaoke?"

She shakes her head again.

"Or.......training?"

"Look babe, I know you are trying to help me out, but I'm not in the best mood to do things right now, Ok?"

Catra really does not like seeing her blonde wife have this kind of mood. She then tries to think of another solution to get her mood back, and then an idea struck.

"Hey Adora?"

"What now."

"You must be tired, mind if I remove your shoes?"

"Sure go ahead, I'm tired anyways."

Catra then removes Adora's shoes for her to get comfortable and she finishes taking them off, she starts to tickling the bottom of her sock.

"AHH!!!" Adora flinches and turns around while giggling. "The hell are you doing?"

"Tickling you. Are you ticklish right?"

"It's that a trick question?"

"Then prepare for this!"

Catra jumps into bed with her and starts tickling her sides which makes her laugh hysterically.

"AacchH!! stha-sHTAP! It TICKLES SOO MUCH!!!!"

"You like that Huh?"

"OK!!! OK!!! I GIVE!!! I GIVE!!!!" Catra stops tickling with Adora still laughing, but it was her sneaky way of getting back at her as she suddenly tickles Catra's arm pits.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!" Catra screams into laughter.

"YOU TRICKED ME!!!!"

"Oh yes I did!"

Adora then grabs both of her legs and tickles the bottom of her feet. Catra starts laughing hysterically and shakes her head back and forth.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! sTHA, CUT IT OUT!!!"

"Thank you for making me feel a lot better today babe."

"YOU.....YOUR WELCOME. NOW WILL YOU C-CUT IT OUT!!!!"

Adora finally stops tickling Catra as the two gets some time to breath from all of that laughing.

"That did the trick, don't it?" Catra asks while breathing.

"Yeah pretty much. Thank you Cat."

"You're welcome, Princess."

Catra gives her a kiss on the cheek and the two exit the bedroom for them to enjoy the rest of the day happily.