Fires & Flames

(NOW ITS ADORA'S TURN TO SING A BEAUTIFUL SONG!!!)

Catra & Adora's relationship is on a tight spot. Catra broke up with Adora for a promise that she forgot years ago.

"CATRA, WAIT!!!" Adora yelled.

"You don't have to do this!!!"

"NO!!! I don't want to hear any of your bullshit, Adora." Catra yelled back.

"We were supposed to look out for each other but only you care about is yourself!!!"

"That's not true, I'm always there for you no matter what!!"

"Bullshit!!!! You know what, I'm outta here, we're done!!!"

Adora's eyes are wide open as Catra angrily leaves their house with her heart broken. "Catra Wait!!!!" She didn't answer but keeps on walking. Tears starts to come out of Adora's eyes as she shuts the door hard and runs to her room and cries to her pillow. Her & Catra's relationship has never been on a position like this before, what could Adora do now? 

"What am I gonna do?" She said to herself in a hush voice.

A day later, Adora knocks on Glimmer's door so she can go and talk to her. Glimmer opens the door and sees Adora really depressed. "Adora? You ok?" Glimmer said in a concern tone. Adora shakes her head. "Come on in." She enters her cabin and sits on the couch of the living room. "What's going on?" Glimmer asked. "Catra and I, we-we broke up." Glimmer widens her eyes in shock. "What?! What do you mean? What happened?" "She was pissed at me because she thinks I care about myself than her, even though I've tried many times to help her." Adora then starts to get emotional about it and Glimmer gives Adora a hug. "If there's only something I can get her to understand how much I care about her."

Glimmer thinks of a plan and immediately thinks of one. "How about you sing to her." Adora thinks about it and agrees to do it. She remembers the time Catra sang that song at the talent show years ago, so if Catra can sing a beautiful song to her, the same can apply to Adora. "Let's do it and I know just a song."

2 days later, Catra is walking down a carnival with Scorpia both holding cotton candy. After Catra broke up with Adora she had no other place to live but crash into Scorpia's. Besides she be more than happy to have Catra around her.

"Having fun, Catra?" Scorpia asked.

"Oh um yeah, yeah I'm having fun." She answers tensely.

"Are you Ok?"

"Yeah I-I'm fine, I just need to blow off some steam after yesterday."

"Well whatever it is, you can always tell me anytime." She places her claw lightly onto her shoulder.

"Come on there's a talent show up ahead, let's go." Scorpia said. "Ok cool."

The two girls find seats to watch the show and the show is already about to start. The announcer comes up to the stage and announce the contestant "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we proudly present to you our first singer, I give you......ADORA!!!" Catra's eyes are wide open. "You gotta be kidding me." She said to herself.

The curtain opens up revealing Adora on a piano. She sees Catra sitting next to Scorpia and takes a deep breath. "Uh...I gotta go." Catra said as she starts to walk away from the show but immediately stops as Adora starts playing her favorite song.

(Adora)
I can't forget what we've been through now
I've tried to not let you self-destruct
I know it wasn't just your fault

I keep my back against the wall
I'm scared that you're too powerful
I've tried to stop getting too close

Oh, you gotta
Oh, you gotta
Oh, you gotta calm down

Fires and flames are in your eyes
I wish that I didn't burn so much
Fires and flames are in your eyes and
I wish that I could put you out

and cool you while you stay the night
cool you while you stay the night with me

Catra continues to walk away from the stage.

(Adora)
I can't correct what is broken now
But, I wish I could take away your pain
And I guess I'm not good with goodbyes

Oh, you gotta
Oh, you gotta
Oh, you gotta calm down

Fires and flames are in your eyes
I wish that I didn't burn so much
Fires and flames are in your eyes and
I wish that I could put you out

and cool you while you stay the night
cool you while you stay the night with me

Catra comes into the stage and sings with Adora.

(Catra)
Count the days, tryna win this race
Gotta take it slow
Gotta let it go

(Adora & Catra)
When colors fade, you could lose your way
I can take you home, we could be beautiful

(Adora & Catra)
So let me stay the night
Won't you let me stay the night?

Fires and flames are in your eyes
I wish that I didn't burn so much
Fires and flames are in your eyes and
I wish that I could put you out

and cool you while you stay the night
cool you while you stay the night with me

After the song ended the two ended up kissing each other on the lips with the audience applauding with Scorpia shedding tears. "That was beautiful." She said. The two then exit the stage and they start talking.

"I'm so sorry, Catra?" Adora said.

"No I'm the one that should be sorry. I was so damn blind that you was just trying to help me. I've never should've said those things couple days ago. Can you ever forgive me?"

Adora starts smiling. "Yes. I forgive you." The two then starts kissing again fully indicating that they are back together. "Oh My God that was amazing!!!!" Scorpia said as she walks up to the couple.

"Catra you didn't tell me you can sing like that!!!"

"Yeah that was like a couple years ago."

"So that whats bothering you for past 3 days?"

"Yeah."

"And how'd you know that's my favorite song, Adora?" Catra asked to Adora.

"Because. I've known you for 22 years since we were kids."

"Awww my two lovebirds are back together again!!!" Scorpia gives Adora and Catra a big group hug fully happy to see these two back together.