Chapter 1

DAHYUN POV

"YES! YES! YES!!!!" I screamed in my room. Today is the day I get to finally meet my exchange student. I signed up to host a Japanese kid for a whole month and I'm really excited about it.

"DAHYUN! STOP YELLING. ITS 6AM IN THE MORNING!" My mother yelled across the hall. I couldn't contain how happy I am. I've always been a hyper child and I also love meeting new people. I quickly got ready for school and put on my best outfit to make a good first impression on those foreign kids.

I rode my bike to school and once I got there I rushed into class. Once I got there, my best friend Chaeyoung ran up to me and gave me a giant hug.

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!!!" She said.

"Relax, it's only for one day. And plus, the three of us are gonna have so much fun together." I said to make her feel better.

"Attention! All students are going to the airport today, please come to the front office, the bus will be arriving shortly. Thank you!" The PA system said.

"Welp. Gotta go now! Bye." I ran out of the classroom. Once I ran to the front office, I was greeted by the teacher, Mr. Park, and a few other students. The bus arrived.

I was so full of happiness on the bus ride. I felt like dabbing 100,000 times but I didn't cause I would cause the whole bus to cringe.

At the Airport:

"Okay, the students would be arriving shortly. So go away and don't bother me." Mr. Park said. Mr. Park is the type of teacher that doesn't give a heck about what we do. Which is why the students like him but it's also why he shouldn't be chaperoning us.

I decided to use the restroom before we leave but just as a reached the bathroom door, I saw this beautiful girl come out. She had beautiful blonde hair, big eyes, and a nice body. Oh yeah, I'm a lesbian. She didn't look too happy when she came out and had this face like she was in pain. "I hope she didn't notice me staring." I thought to myself. Just then, I got a text from my friend saying to go back to where our class was. "Oh well." I thought.

The Japanese students finally came. They walked to our direction but there was one thing that really caught my eye. A girl, with beautiful blonde hair, big eyes, and a nice body. My mind nearly exploded. That girl is one of the exchange students. "I hope she's mines." I thought in my head. The students were standing right in front of us but I was staring only at the girl.

"Okay, go find your students." Their teacher said. I nearly died when that girl came up to me. She was looking at me and she was smiling. Her smile is so pretty and she had really and I mean really nice lips. I could feel my cheeks heat up. I was blushing and she could totally see it. "Curse my pale skin." I thought to myself.

"Hello? Are you okay?" She said to me. I blinked my eyes and shook my head.

"Oh! Uh-Konichiwah!" I said in broken Japanese.

She giggled. "It's okay. I know English." She said. "I'm Momo!"

Her voice is so cute. "I'm Dahyun." I said still staring at her. I held out my hand for to shake but suddenly she came and hugged me. "Is she trying to kill me now?" I thought to myself.

"This is embarrassing but, do you have a pad I could use. I'm kinda on my period." She whispered in my ear. I immediately grabbed one from my backpack and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said and ran to the restroom.