Chapter 6

A/N: Cheesy Chapter

"Attention students, all students that have Mr. Park's class, please report to the gym. Another announcement, congratulations Mr. Park for being a YouTube sensation. Who knew our worst teach would ever become successful in life."

DAHYUN POV

So long story short, our teacher made a YouTube video of him singing and now he's famous. But enough about him, THIS IS MY STORY!!!!!!!!

Me and Momo were both in the gym now since we have him first thing in the morning.

"Dahyun, I was looking at some stuff online." Momo said to me.

"What stuff?"

She handed her phone to me. It was a website for apartments in Japan.

"What is this?"

"It's where we're gonna live together when we're older!" She told me.

I suddenly felt sick. I was contemplating on what she said. I mean we've only met each other for almost a week now and now she's already thinking about our future?

"What do you mean live together?" I said. I sounded kinda rude.

"You know! When we're older! We're gonna live together. I mean it doesn't have to be this apartment. We can live in Korea! I don't mind that!" She said. She sounded so enthusiastic about this. From what I've seen, relationships in high school often doesn't end good but Momo seemed so sure that we're gonna be together forever. I mean I love her too but I don't wanna be thinking about our futures yet. I wouldn't mind living with her it's just that.........we're both still young and we should think about it later.

"I don't think we should be thinking about this yet Momo!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that are we really going to love each other from now until we're older?"

"You mean you won't love me anymore when I'm older?"

"No I'm not saying that, I just mean that what if our feelings for each other change as we grow up?"

"But my feelings won't change! I'll always love you Dahyun! Always!"

"But will you really?"

"The real question is, will you still love me? Will your feelings change? Do you even love me or was this all just a joke?"

"I do love you Momo!"

"Well it sounds like you don't."

"If I didn't love you then I wouldn't have given you so many of my pads."

She looked at me with a confused face but then bursted our laughing. Her laugh made me laugh which made everyone stare at us.

"I love you Momo!" I said and I kissed her.
Our first ever kiss ever since we dated.